Tekken

Lorenzo Buti

Asami Seto sure has a range of characters that she's well known for, before voicing as Reina, she provided the Japanese voice of Lili Rochefort in Street Fighter X Tekken. And then you're all familiar with Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation that features this business working Venus known as Elise. I have a video that defies it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Asami Seto sure has a range of characters that she's well known for, before voicing as Reina, she provided the Japanese voice of Lili Rochefort in Street Fighter X Tekken. And then you're all familiar with Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation that features this business working Venus known as Elise. I have a video that defies it.

She's my favorite Japanese VA in tekken just for the reason she voiced Lili in SFxT, I think she did a great job since she sounds how I would always envision the wealthy blondes in mangas to sound. When I become a VA I actually want to model my pain sounds off her since she sounded the most raw and realistic out of everyone since she was more wild with her screams

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

She also voiced Nobara in Jujutsu Kaisen which is currently her most popular role on current anime media for her. Perfect fit for Reina imo.

May or may not be a coincidence, but Reina is almost exactly like Nobara from JJK for when they both get serious. According to Asami she enjoyed voicing Nobara because it brings out her energy, so I like to imagine that when she got the script in Tekken, she brought up her inner Nobara but in Tekken form. I like to really believe it's how she got the role for Reina because they probably seen her work on JJK (or other works) or someone at Namco watches JJK. Funny enough, Namco recently made a JJK game actually (which didn't do well I hear) so all just seems too well connected. Could also just be pure coincidence, but with how Reina acts is perfect for Asami since she likes those types of characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Blender_ [E__lili bikini.blend] 3_14_2024 8_28_16 PM.png

Not finished since I'm still learning but hoping I can finish this so I can toss a DOA bikini mod for Lili into the wild xD

Lorenzo Buti

Help yourselves and grab some fruity flavored Tekken O's cereal with Kazuya or you could also enjoy those delicious SpaghettiO's with Jin! Choose your food side!

1f535.svg
1f963.svg

1f534.svg
1f35d.svg

Kazuya with Cereal and Jin with SpaghettiO's.png

dante_huyvu

As her fan, just watched the new trailer of Stella Blade and I recognized immediately that she's the voice of Eve (Japanese dub) ;)

01_29.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This mod tho ○.●

736ba4413672c286-1596x897.jpg

Also I can't wait for the tekken talk, besides Eddy I hope that they'll mention the new tekken shop additions. I'm hoping for Lili's signature white dress since it'll look great with her new hair model and also maybe an alternate take on her hairstyle where it leaves out the new sidelocks and maybe gives us the somewhat longer side bangs in the front
maxresdefault - 2024-03-28T000246.988.jpg

If they don't that, I hope maybe they'll give her a remade alternate hairstyle from older games like her T5 era curled hair

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well there goes any chance of me being able to link and take pics of mods I make or like like I did in DOA6..

I don't think this will really stop mods but it'll definitely make it harder for modders to showcase their work when YT videos or Twitter posts are being hit with copyright claims just for even a pic of a mod xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And they won't get a paycheck either?

Tbf modders are making mods for free at their own discretion. I know for me when I did mod DOA6 actively I started because I just wanted to and never got paid.

it's only when people offered me money for commissions that I started accepting money but I kinda stopped since I had made 3 costumes for a Nyo commission with accessories included and I was never paid what I was promised so that made me reluctant to do that since I don't want to be stiffed again. When I do fully learn Tekken 8 modding I'll mostly do it free since it's something I want to do for myself but since there's also the danger of copyright, I'll definitely expect money for requests although I'd never open a patreon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD