Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, Claudio is so awesome, he's like a male version of lili with how classy and regal he fights. Also found something on Twitter regarding damage scaling:
Screenshot_2016-07-09-23-26-04.png

So basically very long combos and screw attack type combos will hardly do much damage after several hits, which I guess is fine, although it'll hurt the weaker juggle oriented characters.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
ive never really understood what they were going for with Claudio. he has those dainty hand slaps but then mostly uses his knees when he kicks which doesn't match the dainty nature of his strikes. even his throw is just clinch,knee, flip. honestly it just looks really jarring and not great to me.

YBNDM

You can't really tell. Though one thing is sure, Namco still hasn't arrived in this generation yet. Those bodies are not only low polygon but also pretty deformed:

CnKnhisUMAAz6C7.jpg

CnKniapVIAAVbWG.jpg
That does look incredibly deformed. However bikini+Nina is almost as good as bikini+Anna.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They need to give her back her old ponytail asap, it looks like garbage without the dress and it looks weird... no one braids their sides and curls their ponytail to the side for a fight.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Haha, that can be said about all the girls going from TTT2 into T7, I'm really glad they ditched the uncanny ultra realistic masculine faces...well except Lili, her face I liked.

Nameless Sama

I havent played any Tekken game yet , but I looking forward to buy Tekken Tag 2 , before Tekken 7 comes out. I have some question about the rank system in tekken.

:phase4: 1. How is the rank system in general ? I mean , is the rank system equal or different to any tekken games ?

:akira: 2.There are offline and online ranks , if I remember correctly . Are they seperate ?Example , you achieve rank D offline , then you play online , are you still rank D or do you start complete from the beginning ?

:hayabusa: 3. Are there like in DOA , character ranks or a solid rank ? And 2nd how are they displayed ? In Doa when we play Lobby matches , our overall rank are displayed , not our character one. So when I play in a lobby match in tekken for example , which kind of rank can I see which level my opponent has ?

I have a friend , who want to borrow his copy of tt2 on the ps3 , but i still dont know if there still players , to play this game. It has to do with Trophy hunting , too.

Besides , I like Lillis design => Maybe , I will make her to my main , Lars is really good too.

Tekken 7 character models and art style looking so good and the character customization :phase4:

I hope , I see you Tekken 7

Yours faithfully

Sana :hayabusa: :phase4:

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I havent played any Tekken game yet , but I looking forward to buy Tekken Tag 2 , before Tekken 7 comes out. I have some question about the rank system in tekken.

:phase4: 1. How is the rank system in general ? I mean , is the rank system equal or different to any tekken games ?

:akira: 2.There are offline and online ranks , if I remember correctly . Are they seperate ?Example , you achieve rank D offline , then you play online , are you still rank D or do you start complete from the beginning ?

:hayabusa: 3. Are there like in DOA , character ranks or a solid rank ? And 2nd how are they displayed ? In Doa when we play Lobby matches , our overall rank are displayed , not our character one. So when I play in a lobby match in tekken for example , which kind of rank can I see which level my opponent has ?

I have a friend , who want to borrow his copy of tt2 on the ps3 , but i still dont know if there still players , to play this game. It has to do with Trophy hunting , too.

Besides , I like Lillis design => Maybe , I will make her to my main , Lars is really good too.

Tekken 7 character models and art style looking so good and the character customization :phase4:

I hope , I see you Tekken 7

Yours faithfully

Sana :hayabusa: :phase4:
Tekken has a different ranking System with more ranks than DOA does, you start out as a beginner, then go from 9th to 1st Kyu, dan, and onwards to the true Tekken god prime rank. and yeah, online and offline ranks are separated.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I managed to catch the last few matches of the night and witnessed Speedkick's hwoarang end the match by using an absurdly damaging command grab, Because I didn't want to play him enough already.

CFW

Are you asking if the ranking system the same or different as older Tekken games? The ranking system has pretty much been the same since Tekken 5.

Offline and online ranks are separate and it ranks an individual character instead of your whole online profile.

Instead of ranking your whole online experience, it just ranks the character you are using. Depending on the character you use, it will show your placement with your character.

For example (using Tekken 7): let's say I'm in an online match and my Katarina is a Byakko rank and my opponent is using a Suzaku ranked Jin. Since there's no "overall" online rank, you'll just see a Byakko ranked Kat and a Suzaku ranked Jin.

The exact same goes for offline (Now using Tag 2's ghost battle mode as example). If you're playing ghost battle mode, then it will show your offline ranks. So if I have a True Tekken God ranked Anna and a Tekken God ranked Zafina as my tag team it'll show the rank they are individually when you're playing that character.

But really offline ranking is pretty much only useful for ghost battle.

Here's an example with online matches. I hope I helped.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD