Tekken

UpSideDownGRUNT

I beg to differ. This shit better have a beta or it's dead on arrival, on God.
What is there to beg to differ on? you DO realise Tekken 7 is 10 years old next year right? If Tekken 7 can last 10 years before a new game comes out then why wouldn't Tekken 8?

Tekken will be the furthest from dead on arrival what are you talking about? Tekken 7 has 11 million copies sold and that didn't have a single open beta .

Also my guy, you REALLY need to stop posting 20 times in a row. You're really lucky this forum isn't as visited as it used to be, people have been outright banned for less.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
6-8 more like, and sales aren't always indicative of quality.

As for my post rate, I CAN take breaks in between, but it's important if none of my words lose all meaning.
You can also quote multiple posts. That would make it easier to read and prevents you getting warnings for double posting.

All I'm hearing is "Consume product, get excited for next product, consume next product."
that’s how it typically goes with products, that’s literally just the basic business model.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
On topic, I wonder when they're gonna do the next reveal? I hope maybe we'll start to get 2-3 characters within a short period of time again since they slowed down after Lili xD

I also noticed they have yet to even add her character bio to the English and Japanese sites which is odd but maybe they're waiting for another reveal first so they can do it simultaneously like they did for Leroy and Asuka?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
On topic, I wonder when they're gonna do the next reveal? I hope maybe we'll start to get 2-3 characters within a short period of time again since they slowed down after Lili xD

I also noticed they have yet to even add her character bio to the English and Japanese sites which is odd but maybe they're waiting for another reveal first so they can do it simultaneously like they did for Leroy and Asuka?
Punishment 2 was last Saturday, and that was part of the TWT. They LITERALLY missed an opportunity to reveal the Cappos since it took place in South America l0l

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Punishment 2 was last Saturday, and that was part of the TWT. They LITERALLY missed an opportunity to reveal the Cappos since it took place in South America l0l
Idk, I feel like they'll reveal Eddy and or Christie sometime later as a surprise together, I think they'll also try to force Lucky Chloe into Eddy's reveal too since I guess now she's like his tsundere rival in Tekken 7.

If they have Christie added back I hope she'll have a good redesign since I think they can really do something with her, maybe make her like a setsuka in terms of avenging her Grandpa. I also think they can rework her style so it'll be both visually and gameplay wise different since I think they can give them both a different style take like how they did Anna and Nina and Asuka and Jun

UpSideDownGRUNT

I don't know, I feel Christie is probably just gonna be relegated to Tag games from now on. Unless they find a way to completely overhaul her gameplay and isn't just a 1:1 clone of Eddy she's most likely gonna get dumped for Eddy since Eddy has an actual reason to be in the story.

Next character reveal could be tonight? I think today is the Korean tournament for TWT so there is a good chance Murray and/or Harada will be there and reveal Kim Kap Hwan I mean Hwoarang.

TheHunterKiller692

If they have Christie added back I hope she'll have a good redesign ... I also think they can rework her style so it'll be distinct.
I do, too. I've been trying to mention this on R/Tekken for months, only to get people either agreeing with me or telling me that I'm too horny for their tastes. Either way, I'm also this with Josie.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Got my first Klever today. I'm ready to go for playing Kazuya Tekken 8!

Watch them take out KBD :p

HNrAAls.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Was his backstory updated?
Not yet apparently, Lili still hasn't been added so hopefully him being announced will have them put both on the official T8 sites

His redesign imo looks good, very reminiscent of his T4 look Gi look, I guess they wanted to give him a new style which I like, I'll take the fuckboy half up hair over his usual slicked back with goggles anyday, it's far more cool than his standard look and the outfit makes him look alot more serious over the over the top Tekken 7 design with the eye patch which doesn't make any sense if he didn't really lose his eye. Maybe tho it was an injury that healed?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Not yet apparently, Lili still hasn't been added so hopefully him being announced will have them put both on the official T8 sites

His redesign imo looks good, very reminiscent of his T4 look Gi look, I guess they wanted to give him a new style which I like, I'll take the fuckboy half up hair over his usual slicked back with goggles anyday, it's far more cool than his standard look and the outfit makes him look alot more serious over the over the top Tekken 7 design with the eye patch which doesn't make any sense if he didn't really lose his eye. Maybe tho it was an injury that healed?
It's probably from when Baek tried to protect him from Azazel and died.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD