Tekken

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I see. I'm only using Lili as usual and some of Claudio and maybe Reina if she's straightforward, I only use characters in tekken with a similar kit to Lili simplicity wise xD
yeah lili is fun to use lol i haven’t used jun since tekken tag 2 along with unknown. btw how are you doing?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yeah lili is fun to use lol i haven’t used jun since tekken tag 2 along with unknown. btw how are you doing?
You can DM me so we don't go off topic after this but I'm good, alot has happened to me in the two years I've lost alot but now I'm in California doing alot better with a way better job and with my Aunty so 2024 is gonna be a good year for me both financially and gameplay wise!

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
You can DM me so we don't go off topic after this but I'm good, alot has happened to me in the two years I've lost alot but now I'm in California doing alot better with a way better job and with my Aunty so 2024 is gonna be a good year for me both financially and gameplay wise!
yeah it’s a great year for gaming haha.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Definitely going to pick up fresh out the barber shop Eddy Gordo I think he looks amazing.
68E5E4DE-2A69-49F9-B59E-9A48E316D2B7.jpeg

I like that they gave him a Berimbau
This is what it sounds like:
VAMOS LÁ!

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
For those that care about Tekken 8 story spoilers, some people have managed to get the game early and are posting spoilers on YouTube just a warning.
DM me the spoilers so I'll have the story mode out of the way.

The sooner I move on to playing more DOA, the better.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So ready for the game to drop! I'm getting the Ultimate Edition later today just for the gold suits, followed by a stronger pc shortly down the line so I can have more space for the current gen games

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
So ready for the game to drop! I'm getting the Ultimate Edition later today just for the gold suits, followed by a stronger pc shortly down the line so I can have more space for the current gen games
i was debating about the ultimate myself but i am probably going to get the deluxe. i don't really care for avatars and tshirts lol. I originally wanted the collectors but that shipping cost (99 dollars) killed any chances of it.

TheHunterKiller692

Quick FYE: The Fist Meets Fates Sweepstakes is live, but I got the email this morning. Clicking here will give you a page for anyone who's willing to sign up for a chance to win, but ironically, you don't have to buy the game to do it. However, no Xbox or PC copies are offered in the sweepstakes.

"Hey, James, aren't you grinding your axe again?" No, not today. In fact, I encourage Tekken fans on PlayStation to at least be a runner-up if you don't feel like paying for the game, but Xbox and PC players are free to ignore these sweepstakes. Me personally, I'm not backing down on not buying Tekken 8 at launch, but I appreciate Bandai Namco trying to be hospitable for a change.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just bought the ultimate tekken 8 edition.... man I'm so excited! I'm hoping with crossed arms that I can have some good fun and meet some good friends in the Tekken community since DOA and Tekken will be more closer knit than before. I'll also be modding the game too^.^

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This is definitely gonna be the darkest tekken hands down☆

I remember seeing you post something on Twitter with your girl having Tina's pose. If assets from DOA are being shared in that way (including the environment damage animation) wouldn't that mean there is some type of relationship going on with KT?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I remember seeing you post something on Twitter with your girl having Tina's pose. If assets from DOA are being shared in that way (including the environment damage animation) wouldn't that mean there is some type of relationship going on with KT?
Idk if that's the case but I do think Shimbori definitely as the director/producer of Tekken 8 did go through the team's stage and character designers and had them step up their visuals and design scopes, I wouldn't be surprised if he used DOA as a reference

Like when I look at Lili's new hair model, I'm sure he used Nyotengu as a reference and told them they'd have to redo her hair model and add the sidelocks from her CGs and had them make her hair's behavior more dynamic, same with the other characters too since everyone seems like they're more vibrant and less artificial than T7.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD