Temporary thread : Tecmo Koei/Team Ninja at E3

KwonJigglypuff

1433074794-sans-titre.png

E3 will start on June 16th, and Tecmo Koei or Team Ninja will probably announce a few stuff.

What are your expectations ? Your wishes ?

I expect more news regarding Dissidia : Final Fantasy (PS4). Probably some new characters.
Also, I don't know why, but I feel like it's the perfect moment to announce DOAX3. Either during this E3 or TGS 2015.
But I think we won't have anything related to DOA5, which is normal.

synce

Will they even be there? Do companies generally talk about arcade games at E3? I don't know, I'm not expecting anything. I'd love to see DOAX3 but if that ever happens I think they'd announce it at TGS since it's primarily aimed at Japanese players

KwonJigglypuff

Will they even be there? Do companies generally talk about arcade games at E3? I don't know, I'm not expecting anything. I'd love to see DOAX3 but if that ever happens I think they'd announce it at TGS since it's primarily aimed at Japanese players

Yeah, I believe TGS will have more impact than E3.

Also, if we look at TN history of the last five years during these events, we can see they prefer to announce new games during TGS. But who knows ?

TGS 2010 : NG3 announcement
TGS 2011 : DOA5 announcement (trailer)
E3 2012 : DOA5 trailer with Kokoro, Tina, Sarah
TGS 2012 : DOA5 release trailer, Yaiba announcement
E3 2013 : DOA5U trailer with Leon, Momiji, Rachel, Yaiba trailer
TGS 2013 : more details on Yaiba before release
TGS 2014 : DOA5LR trailer with Senran Kagura teaser
E3 2014 : Hyrule Warriors trailer
E3 2015 : ???

KING JAIMY

I just want them to announce Ninja Gaiden 4 already. Don't really care about the rest of the projects they're working on.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Team NINJA isn't a confirmed exhibitor. They may not have a presence at all.

It's possible they show up with a different publisher or developer though.

TanikoChan

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I firmly believe if DOAX3 were to be announced it would be Japan exclusive.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I still stand by my statement.

Remember that it was a very different team and corporation when X2 was made. Personally, I dont even want the game.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I still stand by my statement.

Remember that it was a very different team and corporation when X2 was made. Personally, I dont even want the game.
I hope my sarcasm is obvious when I say that I eagerly await a dress up voyeuristic dating sim pretending to be a sport vacation simulator.

On the other hand, all we've got for doa in the past couple months were costume packs, so I doubt they'll be working on anything doa-related in the future. They're probably busy on the final fantasy arcade game anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD