Texture Editing (PC)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Was looking through the extracted files and noticed some Boss files. Could be the models for the alpha clones for Hayabusa/Hayate
txoIpjh.png

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I wish I had the last level unlocked so I can test if hex editing the .bin file would do anything

Chapstick

People in that steam discussion were saying they were targeting non-nude hackers as well. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I don't doubt KT would do it.

sorry I don't want to be mean but they made her silky like Ninja suit into wool. That is not cool lol
Don't worry, I continue to work on my high res fabric simulations. The goal is to create a group of physically plausible fabrics that are suited to 4k in this game engine. Once completed 2d artists could just integrate them into their designs. I'm still considering many things such as if it's worth having physically accurate thread sizes or if it's better to have slightly unrealistic sizes but keep them around the size that a single fabric fiber is at least 1 pixel wide when on screen. I feel slightly exaggerated thread sizes might be suitable for darker colors. I may have to detach the normal map from the other channels, in the end normal maps effectively trade resolution for other data so even a 4k x 4k normal map probably isn't enough for a physically realistic simulation.

There's actually surprisingly little information about this. While recent western game engines that have very good tools for this the care factor among western devs is pretty low when it comes character clothes. On the non realtime rendering side it's become so easy to use 80+ million polygon meshes we don't even have to consider using something like normal maps for clothes.

660E17315F0534D0D45C0740D34EE6B6F141BBA0

"Hey Kasumi did you know while you're busy here people are secretly replacing your clothes with less comfy low thread count versions?"
DFEC542B482AF11D6F44A540E42B35B640B2494D

Baal bal

No need to worry. KT started to remove vidéos on youtube, just like normal. It was to be expected, I'm surprised they took this long to remove the nude mods. This is no big deal, as long as yo keep your nude mod yaw from public space... And youtube is a public space.

31gma

People in that steam discussion were saying they were targeting non-nude hackers as well. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I don't doubt KT would do it.

Good luck trying to stop modders from doing what they enjoy. We'll continue to adapt while they'll continue to waste money on unneeded countermeasures.

Baal bal

Good luck trying to stop modders from doing what they enjoy. We'll continue to adapt while they'll continue to waste money on unneeded countermeasures.
We can't be angry at them for removing nude mods out from youtube, I'm even thankful for that. There is so many places to post this kind of mod if you want to share it, and they just basically telling them to use those.

31gma

We can't be angry at them for removing nude mods out from youtube, I'm even thankful for that. There is so many places to post this kind of mod if you want to share it, and they just basically telling them to use those.

I'm fine with removing those birthday suit mods since 18+ content shouldn't be posted in public anyways. Removing mods indiscriminately? Now there's a problem if so.

The Enforcer

All I can say is Steam discussion has no evidence of fact yet. The video had a topless mod end of story. Until there's proof that safe mods are pulled or Team Ninja says there's a problem, I wouldn't panic. Steam threads are saturated with juveniles who haven't yet learned how to keep their emotions in check.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD