Texture Editing (PC)

ChrisArmoun

I'd really like to update my Asuka mod if someone can help me out with editing the transparency. I know how to utilize opacity maps in programs like DAZ but I'm not sure what files the data is contained in here.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Does anyone know how to retexture skin? Everytime I do it then skin turns black ingame >.<

ChrisArmoun

Does anyone know how to retexture skin? Everytime I do it then skin turns black ingame >.<
I've done it a few times. Chances are you could be editing the wrong file. When cycling through textures with uMod the skin is highlighted several times for different texture types. If you're positive you're using the proper file be sure to save it in it's original dds format to preserve the alpha layers associated with it

Squizzo

Has anyone made a mila with just black hair and no red dye?
Or without dye entirely? I'm thinking light hazel brown hair.
I think Mila is supposed to have naturally black hair and only the red parts are dyed. I made both variations anyway.
0226336750.jpg
0226336751.jpg

Argentus

I think Mila is supposed to have naturally black hair and only the red parts are dyed. I made both variations anyway.
0226336750.jpg
0226336751.jpg
Nah its too solid black and doesn't match eyebrows. I don't think she has naturally black hair.

I always imagined it being .....dammit I uploaded a photoshop test to test but I can't find where I uploaded on here so I can't link it

But like your pic but lighter tones. Like a golden hazel brown

mralex

I only change the smoke and particles of Alpha 152, i don't find the image of her body :/

Attachments

• game 07-04-2015 06-49-04 p.m.-313.png
    game 07-04-2015 06-49-04 p.m.-313.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 341

synce

I only change the smoke and particles of Alpha 152, i don't find the image of her body :/

That's about as far as I got too. I'm positive her skin is the green square, but changing the color does nothing. There's probably some code that alters it internally, so it would require deeper modding. I'm completely pulling this out of my ass but I can't think of any other explanation

mralex

That's about as far as I got too. I'm positive her skin is the green square, but changing the color does nothing. There's probably some code that alters it internally, so it would require deeper modding. I'm completely pulling this out of my ass but I can't think of any other explanation
Same with the hair, when i select with umod only that image it
disappears, maybe because her color is "Transparent" :/

mralex

how can i "erase" parts of the model of kasumi ? i erase a part of the image but the model stills but white :/

synce

Right now there's no solution to the white/black texture problem. Only certain things can be erased unfortunately

mralex

why when i record the game with umod running go to slow? :/
Same with 1280x720 resolution

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD