Texture Editing (PC)

ChrisArmoun

The Ambassadrice Rouge is here! Wouldn't mind share a link of it in the forum (or at least through PM)? Usually I don't like to use cosplay outfits, but the idea and the execution seem truly so good over Marie =)
Will send you a link via PM. Not sure what the policy on public uploads will be just yet

Chiwoq

Hi. I got a problem. As on this screen, my textures are loaded to my file, but the "Single Textures" doesn't appears in the white window.
I Update, but nothing happened (on the button and right click in the white window). Please, can i have any help from you guys?

668184umodproblem.jpg

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Those textures in the folder were fetched from the game.

You need to dragon it onto the white space.

Man I cant wait to replace Hayabusa's/Momiji's audio files to there NGRE battle cries xD

The Enforcer

Rachel idea: Eyes of Alma. A little homage to her sister Alma from NG1. Changes include texture edits to the eyes, eye blush, toning down the lipstick intensity and altering her default hair color

Interesting choices. Why brown? Alma was still blond too ;)

Also, I'd have to look through my stuff, but it would be possible to use Alma's eyes from NG resources, might be kind of trippy.

ChrisArmoun

Interesting choices. Why brown? Alma was still blond too ;)

Also, I'd have to look through my stuff, but it would be possible to use Alma's eyes from NG resources, might be kind of trippy.
Brown isn't really my plan for her hair color. I had just tried white before and decided to see what a dark brown would look like out of curiosity. Still trying to come up with a hair color. For whatever reason, I've always wanted to see Rachel with a different hair color. I'm open to ideas on it. I may try a two tone or something

The Enforcer

Brown isn't really my plan for her hair color. I had just tried white before and decided to see what a dark brown would look like out of curiosity. Still trying to come up with a hair color. For whatever reason, I've always wanted to see Rachel with a different hair color. I'm open to ideas on it. I may try a two tone or something
All good, alt colors are cool, was just thinking she'd still need blonde for any Alma tribute.

Rachel did have brown alternates, but I think it was only in the Vita versions of Sigma 2.

TheRealCoxinator

Dear god the banana bread is doin it's work. Hopefully we can get fully custom outfits soon or at least when multiplayer comes out.

colorinthelines

Hey everyone! New to the forums, just had a question and wanted to share my retexure work with you all.

It seems that when running DOA in window mode with Umod my game ends ups using a lot of PC memory or something. I keep getting a notification from my computer saying that the game is using up a lot of my PC. Is there a way to lower this? Do I need to turn off global hook? or any other options?

Is there a way I can collect textures once I've already started a training match, so that it doesnt collect textures from the main menue screen and character select screen?

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. In the mean time, here is a link to my tumblre which has some costume edits for Lei-Fang, hope you guys like!!! :)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/1148a5f73a2b2bbb75ffd4e963782b27/tumblr_nm5uhjQaa01sl5leao3_1280.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/97f7cfc42b07bce4e2887906070b086a/tumblr_nm5uhjQaa01sl5leao2_1280.jpg

http://36.media.tumblr.com/2597a752e521b09e6a259cc34f3657c5/tumblr_nm5uhjQaa01sl5leao1_1280.jpg

Tempest

Anyone else getting performance chugs from Umod? Hopefully we'll get a better way to texture edit soon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD