Texture Editing (PC)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He shouldn't have made the sand even darker and even more reddish than it already is though. Zack's Island stage would look so much better and more tropical, if the sand was light beige or nearly white, as the sand also was in the other DOA games and is in reality:

tropical-beach-10828-hd-wallpapers.jpg

synce

[QUOTE="Fiend Busa, post: 254887, member:

Zack Island HD texture
][/QUOTE]

This is a good man. He is doing good things.

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
At this point, any contribution towards expanding our learning is a positive constribution.

What people do with it is really not going to affect everything in the long run.

@Fiend Busa Did you have any success with the extractor? To me it looks like it's supposed to just do texture files, but I can't get it to do anything.

Considering it's been less than a day since he put it up, I'm guessing there's still much more to do. From what I've read, it doesn't seem to be complete yet.

Storm

I believe it's SweetFX. I started having freezes right as matches began and then it would clear up. I disabled sweetfx and all the issues stopped
On another note. More texture mods. This time it's Phase 4 C2 edit
View attachment 9559 View attachment 9560

Amazing, soon as my eyes heal up I'm jumpING right back in like my ninja hacker days. Can you upload this? Is that allowed even yet? With umod are we able to change as many costumes as we want or just 2 at a time. Do you have to reload the assets every time you launch the game as well?

Cувояg

I got the hair working without the weird thingy. I just use PNG files instead of DDS

Edit: Somehow I'm enjoying pink haired Tina and Kokoro's red outfit.
Another new member here, but don't worry about me. I've seen a friend of mine and few others who had this problem with DDS, but I never had any issues with DDS like hair. Reason why is because I'm using a plugin called NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop.

A friend tried it out as well, and now he has no problems with DDS. So if you're NVIDIA user using Photoshop, you can use this plugin and will save you lot of troubles with much ease at editing.

Last edited:

ChrisArmoun

Amazing, soon as my eyes heal up I'm jumpING right back in like my ninja hacker days. Can you upload this? Is that allowed even yet? With umod are we able to change as many costumes as we want or just 2 at a time. Do you have to reload the assets every time you launch the game as well?
I've posted the links in the official MOD resources folder here http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/
You don't have to reload the assets each time but currently uMod has to be running

Brute

Standard Donor
Zack Island HD texture
-redacted nudie mod-
"I really wanna show off my HD texture mod, but I was unable to record a video using a character whose tits weren't hanging out, so now my video got blacklisted on FSD."

This is of course assuming that the primary focus wasn't supposed to be on the bare-chested nude mod in the first place.

Don't get any ideas just because I've been away.

Jadeinchains

"I really wanna show off my HD texture mod, but I was unable to record a video using a character whose tits weren't hanging out, so now my video got blacklisted on FSD."

This is of course assuming that the primary focus wasn't supposed to be on the bare-chested nude mod in the first place.

Don't get any ideas just because I've been away.

I was wondering where you had been.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD