TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Raansu

See, this elitist bullshit is exactly why most people don't play fighting games.

Not a single fighting game out there actually teaches people how to play and then you get assholes giving you grief on top of your struggling to grasp things.

Nothing about what I said was being elitist. I just found the entire situation funny as the stream was showing the controllers and the people were literally mashing on the controller pressing all the buttons at the same time. How hard is it to press single buttons and go "oh thats a punch button" ? I'm not on with Pn33, because no I would never expect someone who doesn't know how to play to know how the critical stuns work, but it aint hard to press punch and kick and figure out what the block button is. These guys were literally spamming block and throw....like use your head a little.

Also, every demo of DoA6 we have seen so far prompts you with a tutorial right at the start.....It tells you what button ispunch, kick, throw, block and the special button and what they do and even has you do basic strings.

Atahotaku

Nothing about what I said was being elitist. I just found the entire situation funny as the stream was showing the controllers and the people were literally mashing on the controller pressing all the buttons at the same time. How hard is it to press single buttons and go "oh thats a punch button" ? I'm not on with Pn33, because no I would never expect someone who doesn't know how to play to know how the critical stuns work, but it aint hard to press punch and kick and figure out what the block button is. These guys were literally spamming block and throw....like use your head a little.

Also, every demo of DoA6 we have seen so far prompts you with a tutorial right at the start.....It tells you what button ispunch, kick, throw, block and the special button and what they do and even has you do basic strings.

Yeah, but that's the modus operandi of every newie in fighting games. Every time I invite to play to my house someone, more used to play FIFA or Fortnite -.-", he/she always end up button-smashing, even when I previously tell then what every button does. They just get nervous and start smashing as soon as my hit-confirms start xD

Xhominid The Demon Within

Yeah, but that's the modus operandi of every newie in fighting games. Every time I invite to play to my house someone, more used to play FIFA or Fortnite -.-", he/she always end up button-smashing, even when I previously tell then what every button does. They just get nervous and start smashing as soon as my hit-confirms start xD

I mean yeah that happens of course and it's nothing new but the main thing coming to my mouth after that is "Don't break my controller man!"

Pn33milan

Ok, i didn't mean to look like an "elitist". I consider myself a "fighting games fan, mid-level player". Maybe high-mid just in DOA, at best.

I was just a little tired of seeing inexperienced players try the game, while i'm stuck here in Italy, where DOA is basically as well-known as any wii shovelware, with just the ability to watch -_-

Jokes aside, i would just like to see some exploration of the character mechanics, when they held these showcase events. The only thing i have now are a movelist and my imagination -_-

My comment was just to say that, respecting the players' skill level, i was not interested in seeing OTHER inexperienced players "trying to see what every button for every character does". I'm sorry if that was misundertsood

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You've got more than that. You have gotten gameplay, you can follow FreeStepDodge on Twitter, (Matt Ponton is in Japan) you can watch the demo, and yeah the movelist for Honoka from cooking mama.

xRELICXx

See, this elitist bullshit is exactly why most people don't play fighting games.

Not a single fighting game out there actually teaches people how to play and then you get assholes giving you grief on top of your struggling to grasp things.

Not a single fighting game? You ever play guilty gear? lol.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Ok so Bayman got a new twirling upercut that seems to get beat by everything and i haven't played in awhile but could he always do edit: 1P from back turn? im looking at his command training for DOA5 and i can't find it. His only low from back stance was the leg sweep after a mid.

Last edited:

delta

Live now with DOA6
1537580669140.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD