The 36 Chambers of YEAH! (The Jacky Combo Thread)

Dave

The flash sword kick is SO difficult for me to do consistently. It frustrates me. I can get it almost every time without it being in the middle of a combo, but once I try to add it to a combo, I miss it about 75 % of the time. Does anyone have any tips on getting it right? Probably just have to keep practicing, but maybe one of you have a little trick or top you use?

Nuke-Nin

The flash sword kick is SO difficult for me to do consistently. It frustrates me. I can get it almost every time without it being in the middle of a combo, but once I try to add it to a combo, I miss it about 75 % of the time. Does anyone have any tips on getting it right? Probably just have to keep practicing, but maybe one of you have a little trick or top you use?
Before, when my brother loved me, omg I just saw LoK sosorrynotsorry when I First started with him I just got lucky, now I noticed with lag and sometimes without try counting out how many times you can do it in a row, then try the P+KP 4P+K P 233P Combo challenge and get FSK into muscle memory

Dave

Before, when my brother loved me, omg I just saw LoK sosorrynotsorry when I First started with him I just got lucky, now I noticed with lag and sometimes without try counting out how many times you can do it in a row, then try the P+KP 4P+K P 233P Combo challenge and get FSK into muscle memory

Thank you for the tip! :)

KidArk

So just to establish after bound All bound's jacky's best follow up is HLD:6::K: o :h: :P+K::P: blah blah right?
Also what is is best relauncher for tag purposes?So far i'm seeing
:4::K::K:
:P::K:
:4::H+K: , :7::K: (Seems to be best)

Last edited:

Darth Lotonic X

"No Timing" Power Combos from my guide.

For information about the format of these combos go here

No Wall:
Everyone(FSK): (:6::h:) :6_::K::5::h:x3, :4::H+K:, :4::H+K:, :1::P+K::P::P: (114)
Everyone (No FSK): (:4::h:) :4::H+K:, :4::H+K:, :K::P::P::P::K: (98)

Wall: Required
Alpha-Middle(FSK): :6_::K::5::h:, :6_::K::5::h:, :P+K::P:, :7::K: (98)
Alpha(No FSK): (:4::h:) :4::K:, :4::K::K:, :P::P::6::P::K: (94)
Easier than combo below.
Light-Heavy(No FSK): (:2::H+P:) :4::K::K:, :P:, :P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (94)

Last edited:

Nereus

Standard Donor
No Wall: Another " No-Timing " Power Launcher combo
Everyone (Except characters like :bayman:) :6_::P:,:6_::K::5::h:x4, :4::H+K:,:4::H+K:,:7::K: (122 dmg)

:jacky: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

quash

Is there a mystery DOA mechanic that would prevent the full followup of 3P+K -> P+G from connecting? If not, it seems like a pretty amazing combo ender.

(On stun hit, obviously, not airborne)

Kurt

Jackys Hit throw:3::P+K:~:H+P: does indeed not work on Ctitical Stun, I guess the damage would be too high, still a nice combofinisher, no need to play the stungame.

hitman47

I found a new combo after a CB, it does 6 points more damage than the standard jacky's combo, it works on light weigths and middle weights, basically, after :6::6: :H+K:, go behind your opponent and do :4::H+K:, you actually have to time that move as late as possible and if you succeed, you can do:6_::K::5::h:x3(against heavy weighs you can only do 2):4::H+K:,:4::H+K:,:7::K:, that combo looks pretty much like the power launcher combo. You can even use :1::P+K::P::P: as a combo ender which adds 2 extra point damage than :7::K:, but it dépends on how your feet were positioned after CB. I uploaded a match where i did that combo at 2.00.

Nereus

Standard Donor
I found a new combo after a CB, it does 6 points more damage than the standard jacky's combo, it works on light weigths and middle weights, basically, after :6::6: :H+K:, go behind your opponent and do :4::H+K:, you actually have to time that move as late as possible and if you succeed, you can do:6_::K::5::h:x3(against heavy weighs you can only do 2):4::H+K:,:4::H+K:,:7::K:, that combo looks pretty much like the power launcher combo. You can even use :1::P+K::P::P: as a combo ender which adds 2 extra point damage than :7::K:, but it dépends on how your feet were positioned after CB. I uploaded a match where i did that combo at 2.00.

yo good shit man... i thought you could only do 5.. not 6 hits before finishing the combo. Oh, and on the Power Launcher one, you can do 4 :6_::K::h: into 2 :4::H+K:'s into the flip. Off of a raw Power Launcher it does 125 and can do more if you drag them to the corner and do the :7::K:.

hitman47

Yeah i saw that he could do 4 lol, it's crazy damage, it makes a real big damage difference compared to power blow, not all characters benefit from that.

hitman47

so after the buff of :7: :K: wall combos are better, so against wall after CB, do :8: :P+K: :P: :8: :P+K: :P: :6_: :K: :5: :h: x3 :7: :K: or just do two :6_: :K: :5: :h: :P: :P: :4: :P: :K: , the first combo does more damage but the angle direction may change after three :6_: :K: :5: :h: , so you'won't get a perfect wall hit and the guy won't be near to the wall anymore.

Nereus

Standard Donor
so after the buff of :7: :K: wall combos are better, so against wall after CB, do :8: :P+K: :P: :8: :P+K: :P: :6_: :K: :5: :h: x3 :7: :K: or just do two :6_: :K: :5: :h: :P: :P: :4: :P: :K: , the first combo does more damage but the angle direction may change after three :6_: :K: :5: :h: , so you'won't get a perfect wall hit and the guy won't be near to the wall anymore.

you should do :P::P::P: after :6_::K::5::h: for the wall splat every time then.

hitman47

Yeah but the :6_::K::5::h: X2 :P::P::4::P::K: does one point damage more and requires only two flash kicks sword, and with that combo you will get wall splat every time and it leaves you backturned. :7::K: ender is best to use when you are in a corner i guess.

KING JAIMY

Hey guys 'n gals!

New to this forum, but not to DoA, This thread contributed nicely to level up my Jacky when I was a non-member, so I' thought I'd share a Critical Burst combo:

1P+KP2/8P+K - Side Slide Shuffle P - P - 66H+K (CB!) - Free Step left or right - On opponent's back 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - COMBO ENDER either 66K or 1K.

CB set-up is in regular font, and what do you after is in bold.
Please tell me what you think of this! :jacky:

Nereus

Standard Donor
Hey guys 'n gals!

New to this forum, but not to DoA, This thread contributed nicely to level up my Jacky when I was a non-member, so I' thought I'd share a Critical Burst combo:

1P+KP2/8P+K - Side Slide Shuffle P - P - 66H+K (CB!) - Free Step left or right - On opponent's back 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - 4H+K - 6KH (Flash Sword Kick) - COMBO ENDER either 66K or 1K.

CB set-up is in regular font, and what do you after is in bold.
Please tell me what you think of this! :jacky:

After a CB.... you can free step behind their backs and do 4H+K, then you can do 3 Flash Sword Kicks into 4H+K (twice) and then either finish it off with his flip (7K) or 1P+KPP. It's best to just end it with 7K because 1P+KPP will whiff from time-to-time

KING JAIMY

After a CB.... you can free step behind their backs and do 4H+K, then you can do 3 Flash Sword Kicks into 4H+K (twice) and then either finish it off with his flip (7K) or 1P+KPP. It's best to just end it with 7K because 1P+KPP will whiff from time-to-time
Yes you're right 1P+KPP will whiff sometimes but I do TWO flash sword kicks instead of THREE after free step 4H+K to make sure the 1P+KPP lands. Also the third flash sword kick sometimes whiffs on med+ weight classes for me. Not sure if this Always is the case or just being me too slow lol.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Yes you're right 1P+KPP will whiff sometimes but I do TWO flash sword kicks instead of THREE after free step 4H+K to make sure the 1P+KPP lands. Also the third flash sword kick sometimes whiffs on med+ weight classes for me. Not sure if this Always is the case or just being me too slow lol.

it's probably just you being slow. It works on all weights besides weights like Rachel and Bayman.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD