The Art of Tenjimon: Kasumi's Combos/Juggles

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Lol wow I missed that. But yeah PKK7K is the way to go IMO because I find it much easier and its more damage.
Oh yeah lol.. I need to work on that 1. I thought I was the only 1 trying it. But I always try to land the hardest juggle regardless of online or offline. Helps my muscle memory. I feel like if I go away from & not keep working on it, I'll lose complete focus on it for when it comes to offline festivities. When lags too bad, Tenryuga will tell you I just revert back to the 236T (46H or 1T) 6K PPKK for the juggle.

Keylay

I found an interesting combo but it's not guaranteed.

From afar :9::P::K::5::P::+::K::5::2::P::5::7::K::5::P::+::K:

The opponent can recover after the first :P::+::K: and I'm not sure if it works on everyone. I just find it interesting.

ErickBello

:9::P::K::P+K::5::K::5: :6::P::2::K: / :P+K::5::K: (Damage: 56 to 60)
Works Nicely when you are away. Strict Timing. 4 Hits.
:6::6::P::5: :h: :5::4::K::K::5::2::P::P::P::h::P::P::7::K::6::P+K::5::K::K: (Damage 118 to 130)
Actually I use this offline as a punish. the Stun gives you time to do all of that. 11 hits. It gets 130 when the first hit is Counter Hit.
:3::H+K::5::P::P::5::P+K::5::6::P+K:(CB):5::3::3::K::5::P::P::7::K::P+K::5::K::K: (Damage: 120)
A CB Setup. It's unreliable, but it works.

Everything works on Light and Medium weight.
The 2nd combo doesn't complete on Heavy Weights.

Murakame

I'm going to list what I believe are Kasumi's optimal juggles off of some key moves:

In Stun
H+K:
6K PKK7K 6P+K KK Light / Midweights
6K PKK7K P+K Heavyweights

4H+K:
3H+K PKK7K 6P+K KK Light / Midweights
3H+K PKK7K P+K Heavyweights

Post CB:
Open Space - 236P PKK7K 6P+K KK Universal combo
Near walls / right on them - 33K 33P 2P PKK7K Light and Midweights
33K 33P 2P 4PKK Heavyweights

3K Wall Hit:
33P 2P PKK7K Light/ Midweights
33P 2P 4PKK Heavyweights

Throws
236T:
Open Space
Dash forward KK7K 6P+K PPKK 75 Dmg NH, 112 Dmg HC Lightweights
Dash forward KK7K 6P+K K PP6P6K 69 Dmg NH, 105 Dmg HC Midweights
6K (Free Cancel) KK7K 6P+K KK 65 Dmg NH 98 Dmg HC Heavyweights

H+K PP7K P+K 54 Dmg +9-10 Frame Advantage (This is a force tech. Do not use on Hi counter.)

Ceiling Hit:
(Damage values taken in temple of the dragon)
4H+K 3H+K PKK7K P+K 104 Dmg NH, 154 Dmg HC Universal combo

Wall
6K PPKK 59 Dmg NH, 89 HC Universal combo

Ceiling hit:
33K 33P 2P PKK7K Light / Midweights
33P 2P 4PKK Heavyweights

1T:
Open Space
KK7K 6P+K K PP6P6K 62 Dmg NH, 94 Dmg HC Light/ Midweights
KK7K 6P+K PP6P6K 55 Dmg NH, 84 Dmg HC Heavyweights

Ceiling Hit:
Same combo as the 236T combo just slightly less damage. 97 NH. 143 HC

Wall
Celing Hit:
33P 2P PKK7K Light/Midweights
33P 2P 4PKK Heavyweights

EDIT: Added a better 236T combo for heavyweights.

GaLaX Zer0

Hello everyone! I'm new around here.

That's an awesome list Murakame. This is something I personally find very useful for mid/heavy weight characters online and I haven't seen around here:

:426::H+P::5::6::K::5::P::K::K::7::K::5::P+K: (Damage: 64 NH, 96 HC)

It's ridiculously easy to pull it off and I just noticed it does more damage than your optimal juggle for heavy weight. I also use this against mid weight characters when the match get's really laggy and I want to play safe.

My english sucks btw, sorry.

Murakame

Hello everyone! I'm new around here.

That's an awesome list Murakame. This is something I personally find very useful for mid/heavy weight characters online and I haven't seen around here:

:426::H+P::5::6::K::5::P::K::K::7::K::5::P+K: (Damage: 64 NH, 96 HC)

It's ridiculously easy to pull it off and I just noticed it does more damage than your optimal juggle for heavy weight. I also use this against mid weight characters when the match get's really laggy and I want to play safe.

My english sucks btw, sorry.

That's a nice midscreen combo but I wouldn't call it optimal because if you use any of the combos I posted mid screen or just a little past it there is a high chance that you will get the full combo plus additional damage from the danger zones / walls. That damage adds anywhere from 5+ points to all the juggles I posted that require a dash forward. Your combo doesn't make use of the enviornment so on stages that are wide open like Arrival it would be nice to use when you aren't near a fence.

GaLaX Zer0

I just found something better:

:426::H+P::5::6::K::5::K::K::7::K::5::6::P+K::K::K: (Damage: 65 NH, 98 HC)

Heavy Weight only. It has wall damage potential due to the kicks at the end. Anyway I didn't wanted to touch your list in the first place, I just wanted to share my useful combo for laggy matches ;)

Murakame

Heavy Weight only. It has wall damage potential due to the kicks at the end. Anyway I didn't wanted to touch your list in the first place, I just wanted to share my useful combo for laggy matches ;)

Now THATS optimal lol. Updating the list.

Allan Paris

I like seeing this type of stuff. I don't have to post anything for you guys to figure it out. Took you guys long enough though, lol.

Ridge

So far Ive been messing around with the new kasumi and just wanted to list some combos I find interesting since 9K and 4H+K now give ground bounce with a backturned.

I found 9K to be useful like the way AP uses 6K after H+K. Still yields the same damage though so I guess this would be another option after a PPK, PPPK, H+K, 6H+K you can do 9K get a ground bounce and follow up with PKK7K 6P+K KK. Maybe you guys will find something more optimal after the ground bounce since this is just day 1 stuff. I think Ive tested it right and this should work on all weights.

Since 66P is a better move now Im abusing it but I need to tone it down haha. I like to use it more often after a H+K or PPK to keep a back turn and go either into 4H+K or 9K for the ground bounce then follow up with my usual combo of PKK7K 6P+K KK. 95 dmg for H+K 66P 4H+K PKK7K 6P+K KK. 93 if you substitute 4H+K with 9K.

Oh and I was also messing with the new 1K or PP2K and so far on NH I think you can combo to a 4P or 6P after. PP2K doesnt give you 4 hits though its just 2 hits after the 2K. Haven't gone to deep with it yet but you can get a CB after three hits with a 1K 4P 4H+K, or 1K 6P 4H+K.

Well hope someone finds this useful, cant wait for the new tech you guys find!

ErickBello

Sure Ten knows about those stuns and I developed them in little combos.

:1::P::P: :5: :3::P: :5: :3::H+K: :P::K::K::7::K: / :4::P::K::K: / :4::P::K::F::7::K:

:4::P::P: :5: :6::P: :5::6::P+K:(CB):236::P: :5: :P::K::K::7::K::6::P+K::K::K: (122 DMG in counter.)

Please test them and correct me if I'm wrong... those combos are not SEable.

Murakame

So far Ive been messing around with the new kasumi and just wanted to list some combos I find interesting since 9K and 4H+K now give ground bounce with a backturned.

I found 9K to be useful like the way AP uses 6K after H+K. Still yields the same damage though so I guess this would be another option after a PPK, PPPK, H+K, 6H+K you can do 9K get a ground bounce and follow up with PKK7K 6P+K KK. Maybe you guys will find something more optimal after the ground bounce since this is just day 1 stuff. I think Ive tested it right and this should work on all weights.

Since 66P is a better move now Im abusing it but I need to tone it down haha. I like to use it more often after a H+K or PPK to keep a back turn and go either into 4H+K or 9K for the ground bounce then follow up with my usual combo of PKK7K 6P+K KK. 95 dmg for H+K 66P 4H+K PKK7K 6P+K KK. 93 if you substitute 4H+K with 9K.

Oh and I was also messing with the new 1K or PP2K and so far on NH I think you can combo to a 4P or 6P after. PP2K doesnt give you 4 hits though its just 2 hits after the 2K. Haven't gone to deep with it yet but you can get a CB after three hits with a 1K 4P 4H+K, or 1K 6P 4H+K.

Well hope someone finds this useful, cant wait for the new tech you guys find!

I was messing around with PP2K and 6P2K near walls and they are dangerous lol. If you follow them with 6PP or 6PK that wall splats and you get a nice 30 percent damage juggle with PKK7K. Also you might want to find a way to make CB not slow escapable because 4H+K doesn't give enough advantage to guarantee it. MOF it never did lol. 9K on back turned opponents is great as well however I wouldn't use 4H+K because that's definitely slow escapable due to how slow it is. I'm afraid 9K might be as well so there are some combos I wish for you guys to test to see if they are slow escapable or not.

3P H+K 66P 9K I want to know if 9K can be blocked
On BT opponent 6PK 66P 9K. I've been hearing back turned stuns are nerfed so I want to know if they can block the 9K or if it is holdable. I've only been able to test vs the cpu and online, both of which are unreliable because the cpu can block H+K 6K on fastest stagger escape and we all know that is guaranteed on human opponents and online lag can be a factor.

@ Erick the second combo is slow escapable because you used 6P which is only +19 advantage on fastest SE while her CB is 20 frames. If you want to do a non slow escapable CB you have to reach the threshold with P / PP, 3P, 1PP or 4PP.

ErickBello

@ Erick the second combo is slow escapable because you used 6P which is only +19 advantage on fastest SE while her CB is 20 frames. If you want to do a non slow escapable CB you have to reach the threshold with P / PP, 3P, 1PP or 4PP.

Asd, it was a bad typo, I realized that it's 4PP 3P and then the CB.
And with the news that some stuns are not SEable on online play/versus offline... don't know if feel happy or cheated.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I would cool your jets before posting anything else. H+K on foe's back turned cant be SE. And is being fixed. So now we have another patch update coming in February.

Edit: Assume that H+K on opponent's back turned can be Slow escaped. Enough said

phoenix1985gr

Well the part about back stuns is not existant actually i havent see a change so i dont know what to expect... Leis mid k hold for once still hurts bad... all moves that cause a deep stun dont turn around the opponent...

Murakame

Asd, it was a bad typo, I realized that it's 4PP 3P and then the CB.
And with the news that some stuns are not SEable on online play/versus offline... don't know if feel happy or cheated.

You only need to worry about the H+K and 4H+K stun. All of her other stuns are unaffected. The stun extenders I told you about in my previous post allow you to connect with any move in Kasumi's arsenal whether the opponent is slow escaping or not. So if you've been coming up with combos using those they are fine. For now the only surefire setup from H+K remains 6K or 66P. We have to wait till February if we want to confirm that 9K is viable after H+K or 66P on BT opponents.

Murakame

Ok so against people who dont slow escape do you get it?

Still a stupid nerf... We should get more guarranteed stuff not less...

Yes you can get away with that launcher if they don't slow escape. You can get a CB as well but for whatever reason it was able to be held pre patch. I haven't bothered to see if it can be held post patch after 4H+K connects.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD