Tyaren

Standard Donor
Daaamn this looks absolutey amazing!

Elf5sCpXgAUYJj-

Elf523nWoAAUlh3

Elf5rBLX0AEtZ3R

Digital Foundry is salivating already too:

Macca Beam

so did the animations in this post not make it to the final game? the animals in town are basically bricks that follow my character (in a very jittery way) for a few steps when i get close, but they don't really do anything else. it is a sin against humanity to change klee's chad stride as well even though i don't walk in this game. smartphones were a mistake

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Long and in-depth look at the Demon's Souls remake with Digital Foundry and Bluepoint developers:

What a beautiful game...

so did the animations in this post not make it to the final game? the animals in town are basically bricks that follow my character (in a very jittery way) for a few steps when i get close, but they don't really do anything else. it is a sin against humanity to change klee's chad stride as well even though i don't walk in this game. smartphones were a mistake

That's weird, the dogs in my game version (PS4 Pro) do behave like that. They follow my character and do different random animations, like standing, looking at me and wagging their tail or sitting down and looking at me or rolling on the ground... Also no jitter.
Cats don't follow me, they just sit there. I haven't watched any long enough to see if they also roll around or stretch like in the footage.

A real sin is that you can't pet either dogs nor cats, lol.

Ninoasker

Dios mio, the character model detail in Spider-Man Remastered and Miles Morales is on another level...or shll we say in another generation. ;)

Gameplay model of the new Peter:

Marvel-s-Spider-Man-Remastered-20201120002024.png

Marvel-s-Spider-Man-Remastered-20201120002232.png
I must say, I've grown fond of this Peter. He looked like shit to me in the first screenshot we got, but different lightning really makes him look good. Can't wait for whenever the bloodbath that getting a new gen console is ends (probably in a year lol) and I'm able to get a PS5 just to replay Spiderman with the remaster.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Dios mio, the character model detail in Spider-Man Remastered and Miles Morales is on another level...or shll we say in another generation. ;)

Gameplay model of the new Peter:

Marvel-s-Spider-Man-Remastered-20201120002024.png

Marvel-s-Spider-Man-Remastered-20201120002232.png
It’s astonishing how fast and how much games developed over the past 20 years. This game looks amazing. I like Peter’s design, he looks very handsome. I’m happy he looks more like a teen instead of a young adult, since so far I know he’s still a high schooler. The hair physics look out of this world, personally I am not a fan of the particular hairstyle, but that’s a matter of personal taste.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
His hair is far better than what Eliot has:oops:

Insomniac's proprietary hair simulation tech is the best I've ever seen. It's both made of very fine hair and it is super thick.

50633824467_aea2c99824_o.png

50633820962_cfcbf9a4ba_o.png

50633820217_3a059699f9_o.png

Imagine hair like this on DOA characters... Technically it should be easily possible, because Spider-Man Remastered runs at 60fps and 4K with this hair and in an open world environment on PS5.

By the way, Miles' hair also looks amazing. So real...

I must say, I've grown fond of this Peter. He looked like shit to me in the first screenshot we got, but different lightning really makes him look good. Can't wait for whenever the bloodbath that getting a new gen console is ends (probably in a year lol) and I'm able to get a PS5 just to replay Spiderman with the remaster.

It’s astonishing how fast and how much games developed over the past 20 years. This game looks amazing. I like Peter’s design, he looks very handsome. I’m happy he looks more like a teen instead of a young adult, since so far I know he’s still a high schooler. The hair physics look out of this world, personally I am not a fan of the particular hairstyle, but that’s a matter of personal taste.

It took me some time to get over the face change, but new Peter is definitely a cutie.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's the best rendering of afro texture hair I've seen yet, if they ever update the doa models I hope they'll give Zack's beard some of that detail xD

They also should use that fur texture for the game too since it reminds me of how weird they made the fur for Lisa's coat and the Christmas dresses look xD they did an ok job with Nico's fur coat costume but they could definitely afford to use some of that ps5 tech on it

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Cyberpunk is a total wreck on last gen consoles (current gen consoles have plenty issues also though). Sony started to offer game refunds and CDPR was forced to publicly acknowledge the issues and to apologize:

EpLqtZ8XEAIEqsX

Digital Foundry imo pretty much failed their purpose and viewership with their first CP2077 videos after release only being promo jobs for the PC version and leaving console owners completely in the dark of what a shit show to expect. Pretty disappointed that they started to sell out. There's now also regular videos that are directly sponsored by the games they are tech reviewing, Godfall being an example.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Cyberpunk is a total wreck on last gen consoles (current gen consoles have plenty issues also though). Sony started to offer game refunds and CDPR was forced to publicly acknowledge the issues and to apologize:

EpLqtZ8XEAIEqsX

Digital Foundry imo pretty much failed their purpose and viewership with their first CP2077 videos after release only being promo jobs for the PC version and leaving console owners completely in the dark of what a shit show to expect. Pretty disappointed that they started to sell out. There's now also regular videos that are directly sponsored by the games they are tech reviewing, Godfall being an example.
Honestly, they shouldn’t have even accommodated for last gen consoles in the first place.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD