The Dead or Alive 6 Photography Thread

KnacKrover

Day Hayabusa
Didn't get Kasumi's white ninja dress yet but I guess her black one was fine for these shots xD

D0yZgdtWwAAPDzo

D0yZia9XgAA0Sf1

D0yZkVtWsAA7kjo

Inferno

D0yaAbOW0AAPzcr

Inches laid to perfection~

D0yZ-UCWsAEfpAT

This is her best default hands down <3

Additionals
D0yZmQeWoAE6gKl

D0yaBUvWsAAPQ1z

D0yaDUzXgAAOOcq

View attachment 27933
One of the best poses in the game

View attachment 27934

View attachment 27935
This pose I liked since it reminds me of my Auntie's sorority group hand sign for the deltas

View attachment 27936

Day Hayabusa :cool: *lick*

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Heres some more pics I took, I wanted to do darker themed photos so I used my two favorite darker stages, the APO and the throw down!(And sorry about my captions, I like to caption my pics as I would do on Instagram and Twitter xD)

D01ghAWXcAAYsun

Mirror Image

D01gknPWoAApJqK

True facade

D01gmYDXgAE0iL4

Death by a bitter bitch

D09k26hWkAAlJsa

Looking at you disgusted me

D01gi4dX0AA5iCY

Erratic but shallow

A couple more down below, I probably won't touch photo mode until I get Kasumi's final costumes and that white ninja dress xD

D09lErrWsAEhlGy

D09lHDDWwAAuNOz

D09lJi0W0AIbux6

D09kwjNX0AA2d2-

D09kyY3WoAAn7LT

D09k0ddW0AAZSR4

Strangerinmytub

Was in photomode when I realized a hilarious oversight. Whenever a character does the spinning around/fall-over KO pose they don't actually have the KO expression, just the neutral expression.

20190308142449_1.jpg

20190308142520_1.jpg

20190308142544_1.jpg

Kasumi doesn't look like she just go KOed, she looks like she's mildly dissapointed that Kokoro didn't catch her for the trust fall (which would totally be in character).

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Was in photomode when I realized a hilarious oversight. Whenever a character does the spinning around/fall-over KO pose they don't actually have the KO expression, just the neutral expression.

View attachment 27976

View attachment 27977

View attachment 27978
Kasumi doesn't look like she just go KOed, she looks like she's mildly dissapointed that Kokoro didn't catch her for the trust fall (which would totally be in character).
when you lose against a much more experienced player in ranked and you're not even surprised

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How did you already unlock Kasumi's classic blue and black costume? @KasumiLover
Oh I didn't yet, I've been playing like 200+ arcade runs to unlock the costumes since release day, I'm close to having everything but don't have it yet.

What you're probably referring to is her preorder ninja gaiden sigma dress?

extravagant

Oh I didn't yet, I've been playing like 200+ arcade runs to unlock the costumes since release day, I'm close to having everything but don't have it yet.

What you're probably referring to is her preorder ninja gaiden sigma dress?

Wow 200+ arcade mode run through. Epic lol. I was talking about her black dress costume (which is the black version her classic blue dress. Her signature iconic dress) There's a black one you can unlock right? It's the same one that was in DoA5.

I played through arcade mode with Kasumi many times but I noticed I started to get like 6/100 points which was weird Is it because you stop making a lot of points if you just use the same character? For example if I already beat Hard Mode on Arcade with Kasumi, but do a 2nd or 3rd run through, it loses significance right? I have no idea how this works. I just straight up jumped to ranked matches online and started fighting people.

DoA Quest too when I'm offline.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wow 200+ arcade mode run through. Epic lol. I was talking about her black dress costume (which is the black version her classic blue dress. Her signature iconic dress) There's a black one you can unlock right? It's the same one that was in DoA5.

I played through arcade mode with Kasumi many times but I noticed I started to get like 6/100 points which was weird Is it because you stop making a lot of points if you just use the same character? For example if I already beat Hard Mode on Arcade with Kasumi, but do a 2nd or 3rd run through, it loses significance right? I have no idea how this works. I just straight up jumped to ranked matches online and started fighting people.

DoA Quest too when I'm offline.
That one I got like around the 20 arcade mark, and you have to be playing arcade mode in higher difficulties to get more points(I've been playing mainly champ and legend difficulty). Characters don't matter since I've been playing only Kasumi and Phase and I get alot of points but the game seems to be stingy unlocking stuff for the characters you primarily use, like this is the only day I've gotten a Kasumi costume, I only got something for her like two days ago

extravagant

That one I got like around the 20 arcade mark, and you have to be playing arcade mode in higher difficulties to get more points(I've been playing mainly champ and legend difficulty). Characters don't matter since I've been playing only Kasumi and Phase and I get alot of points but the game seems to be stingy unlocking stuff for the characters you primarily use, like this is the only day I've gotten a Kasumi costume, I only got something for her like two days ago

That makes sense, I can imagine then if you were to play other characters then you might unlock Kasumi's probability more. I really dont like this costume grinding, I got enough grinding just unlocking it the traditional way in DoA5. Now it's like a lottery and you don't know just what you'd get. You don't even unlock a costume, you unlock PART of a costume.

Thanks for sharing the help though. I beat Kasumi's arcade on hard mode last night and only got like 6/100 points? What's up with that? Then again, my game was in off line mode, it seems I need to still be online in order to reap the benefits for the Celebration Launch 100x points or whatever.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I finally unlocked my favorite Kasumi recolor so y'all already know I had to take some pics xD I used the dino stage since the lighting was really good on Kasumi's dress and her skin and Ryu's black ninja garb

D1b9RJGX4AAtwB5

"My special art!!"

D1b9YF9WwAELoBX

8T

D1b9qB5WoAEBTbA

Ghost sense, no Danny Phantom

IMG_20190312_021232.jpg

Bitch, sit down before I sit you.

D1b9UvvX0AAaxp4

Oreo

In the spoiler is a comparison I did of Kasumi using the same pose from DOA5 showing how "thiccer" she's gotten in DOA6, it was very satisfying to finally compare the pics I had taken a month ago xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD