2vLpZZ7.jpg

lvPkkVN.jpg

YwGOXIr.jpg

The last few non Kasumi ones are in spoilers xD
cX4Dzj5.jpg

mva5UMi.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've started seeing this meme pop up everywhere now so I thought I'd take a stab ( ;) Get it?...get it?.. you do?...oh ) at a DoA version of it. :p
( Mila's ass almost got left out cause It was impossible to find an image that would work with her. )
Zhwh2RX.jpg

Someone was working on a DOA5LR one recently (the school copy your homework edition). Whether or not he finished I am not sure.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Everyone please be careful! this is a very serious matter, me and the kids went Trick-or-treating for candy until we just witnessed something dangerous. When we arrived home my son opened up his candy and you wouldn't believe what we just found inside them.........DISADVANTAGE NUMBERS. Son like are you kidding me? I cannot believe this shit. My son was moments away from eating it so I slapped it out of his hand and threw him across the couch to protect him.

I had to protect him. This was a life or death situation here. This is a warning everyone, If you see a suspicious candy or package with a dash and numbers next to it, throw it away. Parents protect your kids and keep them safe and positive at all times (no pun intended).

44981077_2143736095940046_160719690555981824_n.png

@Crazy_Chin_Guy @Chapstick

Last edited:

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Everyone please be careful! this is a very serious matter, me and the kids went Trick-or-treating for candy until we just witnessed something dangerous. When we arrived home my son opened up his candy and you wouldn't believe what we just found inside them.........DISADVANTAGE NUMBERS. Son like are you kidding me? I cannot believe this shit. My son was moments away from eating it so I slapped it out of his hand and threw him across the couch to protect him.

I had to protect him. This was a life or death situation here. This is a warning everyone, If you see a suspicious candy or package with a dash and numbers next to it, throw it away. Parents protect your kids and keep them safe and positive at all times (no pun intended).

View attachment 26281

@Crazy_Chin_Guy @Chapstick @Camel with 2 thumbs

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD