The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

Your face when you had too much to drink:

20230101004527_1.jpg

TheHunterKiller692

Good news. I think I have more ideas the community's missing on:

Either: Take the cutscene rom DOA 5 where Akira's doing his thing, but instead of Kokoro's animation, she's just t-posing the entire time (which you'd have to alter the game's scripting to do), or basically make a bunch of memes where Ein confronts himself, AKA Hayate, over a payphone like in Xavier: Renegade Angel.

Other ideas may be for earlier games, tho, since 6 doesn't leave much for my sense of humor to work with.

TheHunterKiller692

@KasumiLover Also, sorry if my meme was cringe, but it was made at the last minute and I couldn't get the "Deal With It" glasses the right size.

But, I think we're sitting on a gold mine, so this may be the first meme I make, but not the last.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@KasumiLover Also, sorry if my meme was cringe, but it was made at the last minute and I couldn't get the "Deal With It" glasses the right size.

But, I think we're sitting on a gold mine, so this may be the first meme I make, but not the last.
Oh don't worry, I like all the memes here tbh that pertain to DOA, plus I like Diego too xD

Me when I saw Lili's Tekken 8 trailer and saw those inches and those sidelocks over her shoulders♡
ezgif.com-crop-21-1.gif

TPosePhobia

it was a mistake to give me the power of ChatGPT. May or may not have used it for school stuff, but now to use it for its holy intentions now I can bypass the filter. First one is some r/comedyheaven shit lmao

Attachments

• meth.png
    meth.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 61
  • meth2.png
    meth2.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

TPosePhobia

Thought I'd have some fun with the Barbie movie generator xD

*insert meems here*
I would watch the hell out of that. And I'll watch the hell out of that barbie movie when it dang releases lol

DOA Guys if they were in the Xtreme games
(song is cupid by fifty fifty btw)

Also Marie Rose and Honoka after the events of DOA6

Maybe it's because the story isn't THAT good...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD