The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
Also if I actually cared more to visit this thread it'd probably be at page 586 since I see some people like @Rachel the fiend Slayer perform @CyberEvil 's greatest sin: double(triple)-posting instead of editing.
adir4.jpg

SGG_Laugh.gif

Last edited:

David Gregg

exactly. only exceptions are like...Mila schoolgirl outfit is modified to be more rough and tumble. though I don't understand why she didn't get a teacher outfit like say, Tina, when she's 21 or 22. ccertainly past schoolgirl age, unlike Ninjas, Hitomi, Lei fang I think as well.

Only Ayane and MR are school girl age at 18 (and Kasumi and Kokoro are 19 and could be I guess if you held them back a year). Hitomi is 20 and Mila, Leifang, and Momiji are all 21. Lisa and Helena are 23, Tina is 24, and Christie is 26.

Rawbietussin

hey now, tn's non fetish costumes are actually quite nice and i do enjoy the design for most...

Lisa's c3 and c9, helena's c3 and christie's c4 are all amazing costumes

Don't forget Christie and Lisa's feminine wash commercial dresses from the Casual DLC. I can honestly see both of them wearing these and meeting up Helena in her C3 having lunch and some girly-girl bonding moments at some café.

DOA5U_Christie_Casual_Screen.jpg
DOA5U_Lisa_Casual_Screen.jpg

Yeah....these DLC costumes look plain as shit...

Oh well, Get Marie Rose's and Ayane's as they are pretty much the only "original" ones there.

I'm pretty sure Marie had the same gym shorts as her PE outfit but with a tracksuit jacket on.

Argentus

Only Ayane and MR are school girl age at 18 (and Kasumi and Kokoro are 19 and could be I guess if you held them back a year). Hitomi is 20 and Mila, Leifang, and Momiji are all 21. Lisa and Helena are 23, Tina is 24, and Christie is 26.
forgot everyone is inexplicably two years older lol

KwonJigglypuff

I wish Helena (and the other ladies) had something different on their outfits.

Blonde = Blue... it's a bit redundant (Rachel, Tina, Helena).

Nice logo, but erm.....
1400558052460.jpg

Boriiiiing.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

exactly. only exceptions are like...Mila schoolgirl outfit is modified to be more rough and tumble. though I don't understand why she didn't get a teacher outfit like say, Tina, when she's 21 or 22. ccertainly past schoolgirl age, unlike Ninjas, Hitomi, Lei fang I think as well.

Mila's jailbaity KO scream, that's why she ended up in a schoolgirl outfit. Then again, Leifang also screams jailbaity yet she was given a science geek costume... Then there's Tina who also ended up with a schoolgirl uniform despite being older than both of them... So yeah I dunno.

I thought Christie is supposed to be 27. Wasn't her previous age stated to be 25?

this is just gonna happen from now on. get used to the pink elephant.

It's more like a blue chimpanzee forming a letter M.

Argentus

Naw booboo, it's just the elephant in the room
the fact there's an elephant in the room makes it awkward as it is
if I see a elephant in a room, I assume there's a reason, like its a pet or something and leave it at that. but if I see a pink elephant in a room, shits gonna be awkward because seriously why is there a pink elephant do I even wanna know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD