The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
@Brute is now a mod? PAWTY OVER HEYA!!

I'm not exactly sure, how they could do a new home stage lol there isn't much you could change xD
More objects, less objects. It won't matter for Leon. Pimpin' is not easy, anyways.

but then they remembered he was already free.

Ayane is the true and original "Female Tengu". And little Ms. Tengu here can't have her place. :)

Besides: purple > blue xD
10363374_558772534233059_8747863883107868059_n.jpg

David Gregg

Kinda odd that they felt the need to mention that in the official announcement...

I don't think it was an official announcement.but rather people describing Jo-Tengu's appearance on 2chan which is why I wish someone would post a picture of her. -_-

David Gregg

I feel like TN copied my ideas where can I sue?

Take it as a compliment if they were in fact inspired by your design (although it will be very unlikely that you could realistically sue and prove that they copied it). But I'm confused. It's what you wanted to see in the game correct?

WisperG

I don't think it was an official announcement.but rather people describing Jo-Tengu's appearance on 2chan which is why I wish someone would post a picture of her. -_-

Oh, I assumed that this info we got was pulled straight from the Famitsu article, but that would make a lot more sense if it was just someones impressions of what they saw in said article.

David Gregg

Oh, I assumed that this info we got was pulled straight from the Famitsu article, but that would make a lot more sense if it was just someones impressions of what they saw in said article.

It's actually very ironic. Back in November, @EMPEROR_COW had a Japanese friend who had the Famitsu article revealing the new character and "trolled" him by describing the new character as a female Tengu with a very large bust size which actually turned out to be Marie Rose. We all laughed about it and thought the female tengu idea wasn't that believable anyway.

Little did we know...

David Gregg

CommanderWiggles

I'm still not over the fact that people said I copied my real name from Marie Rose.

Am I some time lord for copying the name of a character made in 2013 while I was born in 1993? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD