The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm really digging the new outfits for everyone (even though lei fangs is based on an earlier outfit and they are reusing the same hat ayane had from her white dress outfit)

Also am really glad to see the direction that Team ninja has gone with phase 4. Im thinking "evil kasumi" with this character. what do ya'll think?

Speaking of which, i find it interesting that for her gym class outfit, phase 4 has the words "phase 4" in english on her t-shirt. Which no one else has. You'd think that maybe the english characters would've had the same thing for their gym class outfits but no.
*wishes he could read kanji to prove to himself that it is kanji listed on the shirts of other chars*

Yurlungur

i'm kinda loling at everyone going "SHE'S HARD TO USE".
booboos, do me a favor and never touch kof you'll return it day one.

Brute

Standard Donor
SO, is she available for purchase without the costume bundle, yet?

'Cause I want to buy her, but I don't want to waste a bunch of money on some reskin costumes for a character I'll never use.

Argentus

Okay I have go stop hating on dlc now. I actually love milas gym and overalls outfits. Yay booty and trucker hat.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Just purchased her moments ago! A lot of people seem to have not been able to purchase her without the costume bundle. I was able to just purchase Phase 4 without her debut costumes no problem. I'll buy additional costume DLC at a later date.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You just have to learn her teleport cancels, which have strict timing. But in the combo challenges, it tells you that on the first strike hit, that's when you P+K so you can do all the fancy teleports.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Say...whatever happen to that Rachel Fiend slayer and Momiji-babe? :)

Also, here to those that are curious: http://www.freestepdodge.com/media/doa5u-phase-4-combo-challenge.5885/

You just have to learn her teleport cancels, which have strict timing. But in the combo challenges, it tells you that on the first strike hit, that's when you P+K so you can do all the fancy teleports.

It's the same as Kasumi, I should stop repeating myself. It's just that Phase 4 has this extra varieties that make you use it more. You simply have to push the button. The timing is the same.

I find the stuff she has that's like negative on block the reason she'll be hard to play with. Have you see SSP? That's a 35 frame move and it's not good on block. <<< That's why she's hard to play with, because shit like that...not because of those silly teleports people seem to enjoy.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Poor Rachel fiend slayer :). I mean............She had supporters! She had an alt that believed people here are bashing on females! lolz

Blazeincarnated

Poor Rachel fiend slayer :). I mean............She had supporters! She had an alt that believed people here are bashing on females! lolz
original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD