The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

SGG_Erm_What2.gif
I don't like being taller than other people, it's a weird insecurity of mine and no one I hang around is over 5'9"

tumblr_myqhy3WmRv1s9k7sqo1_400.gif

Aspect

Being as tall as Pai doesn't inspire any confidence what so ever :p
Kasumi and Ayane being 5'2 is kinda funny especially if you consider their "builds"

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't like being taller than other people, it's a weird insecurity of mine and no one I hang around is over 5'9"
First, where do you live where there's no one over 5'9"?

Second, I'd rather be taller than other people as opposed to shorter.
When you're taller it's easier to scope a room and keep checks on everyone, so that you know where they are.

Brute

Standard Donor
I guess I'd rather be different than be average like most guys. Guys who are 6'0 and taller are always awkward as fuck. No thank you.
But wouldn't being "awkward as fuck" be a good thing if you'd "rather be different than be average"?

RoboJoe

I'm 94cm. I win all my fights by punching people in the dick.

Now let's talk about DOA. I keep hearing that there are going to be more dlc characters after Nyotengu, but looking at the character select screen and also keeping in mind the character combo pack TN is going to have later this year, I don't see any more characters happening. Why do people think we will have any more dlc characters?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
But wouldn't being "awkward as fuck" be a good thing if you'd "rather be different than be average"?
Being "different" doesn't mean you're awkward. There are plenty of people who are different, but not awkward.

Yurlungur

Now let's talk about DOA. I keep hearing that there are going to be more dlc characters after Nyotengu, but looking at the character select screen and also keeping in mind the character combo pack TN is going to have later this year, I don't see any more characters happening. Why do people think we will have any more dlc characters?

Well, i accidentally knee people in the face

I dunno i believe team ninja said there would be five and someone here posted it as well but i don't recall who lol

Chapstick

First, where do you live where there's no one over 5'9"?
I have a short family and my friends are mostly girls. Bf's about half an inch taller than me with an even shorter family. Can't catch a break
When you're taller it's easier to scope a room and keep checks on everyone, so that you know where they are.
That sounds like something a spy would say

200_s.gif

TOBMAST3R

Team Ninja stated on their Twitter Page, that at least one more character is coming.

Brute

Standard Donor
I have no idea what a new character would be or where they'd fit on the select screen or when they would come out.

If I had to guess though, Girlra will be placed below the random select by the end of the year in the Japanese arcades, with the consoles having to wait until next year to play her.

Chapstick

If Nyo follows the pattern and comes out late september, the next character will be revealed late august and then hit arcades when we finally get Nyo.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Unless they get rid of the random select cube on the character select screen, I have no idea where Team Ninja would place the new character. ETA, I think 32 playable characters is a good number for DOA5U right now. I mean, once the VF guest characters leave via DOA6, there's still 28 playable characters left. I feel that Nyotengu should be the last new character and that they should wait until DOA6 to introduce any new characters. And this coming from someone who likes the new characters being introduced into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD