Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I already know it isn't but just to spam my chara out I'm gonna say Ein

The Amnesiac Karate Master needs love
He won't remember receiving it.

BthgFF6CUAEAk0J.jpg

this turned out gorgeous... :eek:
I know she's the poster girl but yeah I hope they make more because I only own 1 Tina and like 3-5 Kasumis. And it's not a good Tina either and there's a Dixie Clements that looks like Tina in a godfather bikini too.

k-brad basically said cammy from street fighter does white girl damage and i've been using it ever since so the answer is high

Oh, it's legit white girl damage like christie/helena
I love K-Brad and Mike Ross Doa needs personalities like them to host a show similar to excellent adventures.

The Dangerous Adventures of Chapstick and Yurlungur

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Just a bit more, like different eyebrows. Here she looks depressed. Or maybe it's just the quality of the picture.
But the figure overall is REALLY great.

I hope other characters will come.

Kasumi always looks depressed. out of all the ninjas she's shown the least emotion. still better than Kokoro who kinda just looks like she's just trying to fake human emotions.

Blash

He won't remember receiving it.

I know she's the poster girl but yeah I hope they make more because I only own 1 Tina and like 3-5 Kasumis. And it's not a good Tina either and there's a Dixie Clements that looks like Tina in a godfather bikini too.

The figure is AWESOME! Need to add it to the list :)
I do hope they make more in this vein. I would collect the whole set, but would ESPECIALLY (and finally) love a Tina figure of this quality.

I don't like ANY of the other Tina statues, the XVB one is especially terrible, but I have the Lei Fang one, which is excellent. I guess it all depends on the popularity of this Kasumi figure. Ayane will probably follow.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
The figure is AWESOME! Need to add it to the list :)
I do hope they make more in this vein. I would collect the whole set, but would ESPECIALLY (and finally) love a Tina figure of this quality.

I don't like ANY of the other Tina statues, the XVB one is especially terrible, but I have the Lei Fang one, which is excellent. I guess it all depends on the popularity of this Kasumi figure. Ayane will probably follow.
I own Ayane, Kokoro,Hitomi and Kasumi of the XBV series. Was Leifang in the doughnut? Also I belive the Kasumi I own is not from the same set it has a 10 or 15 year seal on it, the others don't

Blash

I own Ayane, Kokoro,Hitomi and Kasumi of the XBV series. Was Leifang in the doughnut? Also I belive the Kasumi I own is not from the same set it has a 10 or 15 year seal on it, the others don't
Yes, she is on an inflatable ring. The motion in the statue is great. I also have 2 of the classic Kasumis (white and black), still need to track down the blue. The older XVB Hitomi from BVB1. 2 of the mini figures from BVB1, the vending machine ones (very hard to get in europe), and the blue Kasumi figure (still in the packaging) from Mon-Siuer.

I would like a Nendoroid for DOA. For those that don't know what a Nendoroid is, here's some examples:

tumblr_n3uwxlgReo1sle1hbo1_500.jpg

Pokemon-Red-Nendoroid.png

Nendoroid-Iron-Man1.jpg

Item-Kinomoto-Sakura-Card-Captor-Sakura-Nendoroid1.jpg

Nendoroid%20Series%20-%20Vocaloid%20-%20Nendoroid%20Snow%20Miku%20(Snow%20Playtime%20Edition%20WonderFest%20Exclusive).jpg

2060525.jpg

It's so hard choosing just a few to show. They're all just too cute O(≧▽≦)O

Not a huge fan of that sort of stuff but they are AWESOME, especially the Ironman.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Yes, she is on an inflatable ring. The motion in the statue is great. I also have 2 of the classic Kasumis (white and black), still need to track down the blue. The older XVB Hitomi from BVB1. 2 of the mini figures from BVB1, the vending machine ones (very hard to get in europe), and the blue Kasumi figure (still in the packaging) from Mon-Siuer.

Not a huge fan of that sort of stuff but they are AWESOME, especially the Ironman.
Oh snap a fellow collector I own the doa 3 vending machine figures and the exact same kasumis no interest in blue though. Max factory and good smile makes some decent stuff.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
...Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a lot of the people who say her teleports are strict have actually played her themselves, and do, in fact, know how strict they are.

They are not exactly strict. The fact of the matter is that majority of the players play online performing them. You can't just go from training mode into online and expect you'll get it down on muscle memory.

When I speak of online, I'm not speaking of the lag that stops...runs...stops again (Well that too.) but the buffering lag and how late+Latency overall on how you perform them. And the fact that Phase 4 is unsafe with poor neutral setups to boot makes her just for shits and giggles to just beat up some randoms with her.

Short story: It's quite exaggerating when someone says Phase 4's teleports are strict. Compared to Kasumi..she just has more to it rather than just difficulty. People get overwhelmed by it.

Biggest problem is actually touching someone. If there wasn't a blocking mechanic...things would of went smoothly with her. So you can either commit to tick throwing more for that air juggle..or bait them into hitting many buttons.

Last edited:

Kronin

That statue of Kasumi is awesome and actually I particularly love just her eyes look (the face is the most important part of a statue for me, able to make it really faithfull or less to its original counterpart) ;)

KwonJigglypuff

Even though most stages in DOA5 were gritty, some of them had a real concept.. like The Show. Sure it's just a circle, but they put some nice details. Not my favourite stage, but I sure would like to see it in future installments.

Home should come back in DOA6 too, with even more details. They worked a lot on it.

Sakura (+ Temple of the Dragon) and Hot Zone are interesting as well. I think I will remember Sweat and Flow as well.. but maybe they should merge Sanctuary and Flow together in future installments, and work more on Primal (that snake should attack the opponents!).

Depth was very disappointing. I like the ligh effects, but I was expecting the glass to break and water to flood the room. They should rework on it and make it happen. Make it more epic.

Some stages could also have special "death" cinematics at the end, if certain events have been triggered correctly. Here with Depth (or Freedom Survivor), the stage could go Titanic.

Def Jam had it if I'm not wrong. It had a subway death (train stage), a window death (office stage) and a fire death (circle of fire stage).

What about you? If you had to remember ONE stage from DOA5(U), minus Lorelei/Forest/Lost World, what would it be?

Argentus

Yak now what they really need to return for doa6?

High res textures for stages.

This low res shit in doa5 has gotta go.

Jack

What I expect if DOA 6 shows up :

- More detailed and interactives stages.
- Better online netcode and more intuitive online.
- More win poses for each characters.
- PC version (don't spit at me please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD