The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

I'll remove it :(

Don't worry you're not the only one who had to remove something b/c it was too inappropriate even by FSD standards. ;)

i already install the 1.04 patch :3

snl-excited-o.gif

Don't play with me now...I don't think my heart could take any more disappointment

Kodachi

Standard Donor
http://www.doaworld.com/forums/inde...o-ps3-xbox360-and-arcade/page-462#entry194105
DOA5U version 1.04 update is released on Japan & Asian PSN. Check your own region and Xbox 360 to see if it is out.
The "new" feature is the "Private Paradise" section added under the Movies mode. Those movies will be available as paid DLC. Leifang's movie is "free to try" until 11 Feb.
Kasumi's new win pose is added but no sight of the original Lorelei stage.
New DLC "Tropical Sexy Costumes" will be available later today.

David Gregg

Are the costumes that you can see on the clip are pre-chosen? That would suck though.

Not sure..that's at least how it worked on DOA5+. Each girl had 5 or 6 (I forget how many actually) videos with pre-selected outfits (all swimsuits and fetish outfits mostly).

RoboJoe

I knew this was going to be the surprise, yet still I'm disappointed. Also, paid dlc lol! I mean seriously, you can probably find this shit on youtube and if not, someone will upload it on there.

Rawbietussin

Not sure..that's at least how it worked on DOA5+. Each girl had 5 or 6 (I forget how many actually) videos with pre-selected outfits (all swimsuits and fetish outfits mostly).

And they are paid DLC now compared to 5+? I'm not playing to watch some girls dust off sand or trample water.

You can use any costume you want.

Lisa's new costume is a La Mariposa one with a mask! YES!!!!!!

The bejeweled chicken swimsuit? Good thing. Lamar's identity always gets neglected unlike her conjoined twin sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD