The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Argentus you know better than to make a suggestion to me. Now I really won't be able to sleep tonight. DX (shivers) lol

View attachment 4560
I was thinking the same thing.

View attachment 4561

I like yours better though.

But lets avoid doing this with her other costume, please!

We're the past the point of no return it would seem

View attachment 4566

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
12717484464_104791a482_b.jpg

Argentus

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

I firmly believe, that it should be a tournament standard rule, that anyone who mains Marie Rose, be only allowed to talk in Borks for the duration of their participation in the tournament.

To little, and far, far, too late. The only thing Marie Rose is allowed to dress up as now, is the swedish chef.

Or alternately, The Swede from Mercenaries.

Argentus

How is Mila they type of character doing cosplay? o__O'

its mostly a joke on how her outfits are handmedowns on other characters, but much like my theory of her being Leon's daughter, i ran with it because it made more sense the more I thought about it.

C8 - Tina
C9 - Hitomi
C10 - Bass
C11 - Bunnies
C13 - Ayane
C15 - Santa!
C18 - such a missed chance to be Kamen Rider, but they gave that version to Lisa instead for no goddamn reason.
C21 - Full...rugby? Soccer? I don't actually recognize it, but full athletes uniform, as opposed to the other girls' skimpy "naughty' versions.
C22 - Her Halloween outfit looks like some kinda strawberry shortcake character.
C23 - looks like she's dressing up as someone specific, but I cant quite put my finger on it.

Plus I have imagined/sketched her out as random anime characters, and it works out surprisingly well with her (but NOT with other characters).

She just seems the type, honestly. Marie Rose....doesn't? Seems like she'd be the one tailoring the outfits for Mila though lol.

Rawbietussin

C22 - Her Halloween outfit looks like some kinda strawberry shortcake character.

Haha I never have thought of that before and now that you mentioned Strawberry Shortcake. I do think she'll fit in to their world in that costume.

I'll probably call her Pumpkin Spice.

Klts3

*Crosses fingers for Tara Strong*

I can't really imagine many others pulling it off. I actually would have said Kokoro's VA since... well... she has the whole "Amy Sorel" thing going for her ( referring to Marie Rose. ) So I would understand her being chosen as well, but she would end up sounding exactly like Kokoro which would be... well stupid.
Stop, you want Tara too? My God, she's amazing! Look, she's not Rachel, so there's a chance she will be Marie. She would be ideal for this. Then Marie would probably become for me a cute, little version of Juliet (and the first person on my 'Ideal Girlfriends' list. Rachel will go to 'Ideal Wifes' list).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I just googled Tara Strong and watched a Youtube video of her various performances. At the beginning of the video I was like: "Oookay, so she synchronized one of those ponies, but I don't get what the fuss is about... >.>'" But then, after a few more roles (many that I know) I was really amazed. She's a chameleon! She can slip into any role, from squeaky little girls to adult women to teenage boys. Amazing! :confused:

KwonJigglypuff

Theory : Because of his lack of boobs, TN has decided that Tengu was not popular enough to bring him back definitely. Consequently, the new character is a clocked clone of Kasumi but with Tengu's DNA. In other words : "Tengu-Do" would be back.
What would be your reaction ?
:tengu:

Klts3

Ok Kronin, maybe I shouldn't after yesterday, but I gotta ask other people (today I won't argue, I promise):
Lauren.png

Am I the only one who see the similarity: lips, nose, eyes shape, hair color?

Rawbietussin

Lauren's hair color still looks more brownish than Clonesumi who has more of an auburn shade (gingery shade being more prominent than brown).

Theory : Because of his lack of boobs, TN has decided that Tengu was not popular enough to bring him back definitely. Consequently, the new character is a clocked clone of Kasumi but with Tengu's DNA. In other words : "Tengu-Do" would be back.
What would be your reaction ?
:tengu:

Reaction: ..... So Clonesumi literally farts a whirlwind of cherry blossoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD