The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I want a new character in DOA6 that can cross-dress Helena.

tumblr_n04htgFY8A1rkuhmio4_1280.jpg

Rawbietussin

Reminds me of Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers.

Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Demitri.png

I'd instantly make him my secondary main. Bonus points if he looks like Prince Harry.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I own the black and white versions I had no idea there was a blue version.
You do? Man, I'm so jelly right now... D: They were either not in stock anymore, when I wanted to buy/order them or I would've exhausted my budget at the time...

By the way, for Kwon and Rawbietussin :3 :

raphael-soul3art.jpg

Takuji Kawano is the artist of the Soul Calibur and Tekken series. I always suspected him being maybe gay or bi, because he tends to draw the male characters just as "well equipped" as the females... XD

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
You do? Man, I'm so jelly right now... D: They were either not in stock anymore.

I found her 4yrs ago at a convention. If there are any near you I suggest trying there, they tend to have hard to find stuff. As for the price it was $20 each.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I found her 4yrs ago at a convention. If there are any near you I suggest trying there, they tend to have hard to find stuff. As for the price it was $20 each.

Woah, I usually spot them for about 60-80€ (96$). o__O

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Always wanted that figure too. The only Kasumi I own is the Sega Prize version. It's actually pretty good, considering the smaller scale.

View attachment 4571

Ah that one is by my favorite artist Shunya Yamashita. Again I own both blue and white. Those were actually $20 no deals. Another popular one is by Monsieur Bome #14 and #15 they are very cheap but fall apart easily there was a limited edition black kasumi which is hard to find.

Side note Shunya also did a volleyball edition for Kasumi and Ayane.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I'm sorry, but I'd have to do this if that fucker was on my screen:

silence-i-kill-you.jpg
Your attempts at reaction photos:

lame.gif

Takuji Kawano is the artist of the Soul Calibur and Tekken series. I always suspected him being maybe gay or bi, because he tends to draw the male characters just as "well equipped" as the females... XD
I've always wondered about the artist for Katamari Damacy. I mean come on

tumblr_inline_n1gti31fp41rz2mye.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I have requested TN for Tengu on Face and Twitter
:tengu: Bro , I will not give up you. One day you will stay by us.

I appreciate the support. Supply me with the link and I'll retweet it.

I have played DOA4 again but with Tengu and he rocks.
Moves I like 7PP good move to spam

Tengu does rock, but 7PP is not a good move to spam unless your opponent is an idiot. Tengu is at -52 on block after 7PP and the move has no tracking at all, so it can be easily free stepped, which also leaves Tengu at that same frame disadvantage.

7PP is best used for whiff punishment. My main use for it is to hop away from my opponent with 7P after I've knocked them down, then if I see them go for a wakeup kick, I'll do the followup P to punish when their kick whiffs.

7P is also somewhat decent to freak people out. Some players tend to hold after it because they expect the followup P. So sometimes (though very rarely) I'll use 7P, then I'll do 9PT to get a Hi Counter throw on their whiffed mid punch hold.

I would to know if you could make a cliff body slam with 2T.

If your opponent's back is to a cliff, yes, Tengu's 2T will go over the edge. Also, if you are on the bridge on Waterfall Valley, Tengu's 2T will piledrive straight through the bridge to the ground below dealing over half life.

Beating Alpha in Time Attack with Zack was one of the most frustrating things I've ever done.

Beating Alpha as SPARTAN was one of the easiest things I've ever done. Running P, running P, running P, running P.

KO!
Theory : Because of his lack of boobs, TN has decided that Tengu was not popular enough to bring him back definitely. Consequently, the new character is a clocked clone of Kasumi but with Tengu's DNA. In other words : "Tengu-Do" would be back.
What would be your reaction ?
:tengu:

Extreme anger, but I'd be maining the bitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD