The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkton93

So b/c there have been fans who have wanted a character for 2 years now and have made requests, us being upset b/c TN rubbed it in our face that he's not in the game makes us jerks?

Okay...
Thereby implying not only that Team Ninja did this to spite you, but that companies are malicious.

David Gregg

and on that note...

abandon.gif

(thanks @Chapstick for the gif you were right. lol)

Yurlungur

You mean the series that hasn't been popular in years ever since MM9, has all its series die, and is home to the worst fanbase ever?

have you looked at some of the doa fans?(and you all know about who i was speaking about)

Also this little gem is pretty nasty btw, i consider that a huge fuck you.

mega-man-box-art-guy.jpg

Darkton93

have you looked at some of the doa fans?(and you all know about who i was speaking about)
Also this little gem is pretty nasty btw, i consider that a huge fuck you.

mega-man-box-art-guy.jpg
Hello, Megaman whiner! Did you know that was approved by the creator of Megman? Apparently not, since you think everything Megman related after 2012 is an insult, just like all the others.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Like I said ..
the tengu pic could be either really good news , or really bad news ..
my advice would be to retweet the fuck out of it and favorite it in order to show that we really want him ..

that one pic might actually be a test for that ..
and april 1st ... the excuse

Last edited:

Yurlungur

You asked me to prove that a company can be malicious and i did.[/point].

ps: they're pretty happy about him in the new smash bros games.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
my advice would be to retweet the fuck out ot fit and favorite it in order to show that we really want him ..

I'm not so sure, this will send the right message. It might come across as if the DOA community thinks this is a good joke. And if Tengu is just worth a silly joke, who would care about him being a DLC character...? Might be Team Ninja's train of thought.

Darkton93

I'm not so sure, this will send the right message. It might come across as if the DOA community thinks this is a good joke. And if Tengu is just worth a silly joke, who would care about him being a DLC character... Might be Team Ninja's train of thought.
What if we want to say that this IS a funny joke. Because it is. It's a JOKE! It's April 1st.

You're just paranoid.

Do you have written evidence from Capcom themselves stating that they enjoy trolling their fans?
Give me a moment, and I can find something from Ono.
EDIT: Right here: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jan/27/ono-practices-how-troll-using-street-fighter-movie/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD