The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

That wouldn't work completely. Marie and Gen Fu could switch places. But, Rachel is supposed to be mirrored with Momiji and Jacky is supposed to be with his sister and in the VF character group.

I see your point but I kinda find Rachel's placement in the roster not so fitting being under a column that Jann Lee (or Leifang) is supposed to have interactions with but yeah so does Momiji underneath Tina and Mila. Either way, I honestly think the roster should get rearranged as a whole.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Toonami's revival originally amounted to an April Fool's joke.
This gets my vote for post of the week.

Well played, I almost forgot about that incredible day. I was in Florida to go see Wrestlemania XXVIII live that very evening. One of the most magical holidays ever, if I do say so myself.

TOBMAST3R

I guess the next spot is for Tengu, but I also would really like to see Raidou!!

Do you guys think, there´s only one stage left for console? There´s only one sport left. My guess is, that it´s the Destroyed Lab but on the other hand, I would really like to see more stages like (Phase 4 + Destroyed Lab), (Tengu + Miyama), (Raidou + Hayabusa Village or something traditional)

KwonJigglypuff

Destroyed Lab sounds like the obvious choice, so easy to implant in the game... I don't think TN will ever create new stages for DOA5U now.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Happy April fools trololol
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/450789251961987072
BkGGb7ACIAEWog0.jpg
I'm going to run Team Ninja over with a train Didn't they do something similar with Momiji??? Said "Surprise!" and then deleted the tweet like a second later.

Darkton93

I am, like, the only one who sees this for what it is: A JOKE! Not an insult, not mockery, just some lighthearted ribbing! If anything, it shows they know we want him because they're willing to make jokes about an anticipated character making it in! It's just like Toonami coming back for April 1st, IT'S A JOKE!!!

(Come to think of it, their joke this year was pretty present-y. Hmm...)

Cake

I honestly don't want Tengu. But I don't think the joke is necessarily a bad thing towards those who do. Think of it this way: whatever reasons they might have for not adding Tengu (if they don't ever), at least it shows they KNOW you want him. And the message is specifically written in English.

Here's a question I've seen nothing about: how fond of Tengu is the Japanese fan base? That's probably the most important question here.

Rawbietussin

You can probably redirect the very same question itself to people who constantly asked for Leon and Ein to return and guess what? They are back by popular demand even if they don't have: a) a story and b) flopping, parasite-infested tumors that you call "breasts" (I'm assuming this what the Japanese "wants", feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Tengu himself isn't any different. He has fans that constantly strive for him to get in the game.

Derga

I see that tweet as a poor lapse in judgement. I don't think they even thought of how it would look like to some Tengu fans, and meant no ill intent with it.

Who knows, maybe it is some confirmation for his return, albeit a very weird one. Not holding my breath though. In either case, the joke was pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD