The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
probably

im going to be playing around with the sound though cause hitting on Kasumi causes this horrible moaning noise that drives me nuts. or maybe Ayane did it too and just blocked it out. either way its fucking annoying

Jaguar360

I'm not sure to understand.. what if I want to train with someone heavy like Bass or Bayman ?

I'm sure I am missing something here.
You can select any character you want during regular training, but if you want to learn the new moves it has to be against Kasumi. So this isn't that big of a deal and does not really affect gameplay so much, but it's just unnecessary and kind of annoying.

Mystline

Anyone find it strange that this game isn't listed on major websites like Target or Walmart? Are they gonna have it on tuesday? Also Best Buy lists the release date as 9/6/13 for some reason.

David Gregg

not really,i never see DOA stuff.

Really? I found these at Toys-R-Us

mi6jklBc_bmSahNWhSnZ2gA.jpg

Rawbietussin

I gotta give credit to Tina for being the only non-Asian (Hitomi doesn't count) and the only adult fighter to get a boobpad.

Pictured Mind

You can select any character you want during regular training, but if you want to learn the new moves it has to be against Kasumi. So this isn't that big of a deal and does not really affect gameplay so much, but it's just unnecessary and kind of annoying.

What? That doen't make any sense.

synce

Man the new training is god awful... When learning a new character I like to switch back and forth between free and command training, now there's a shit ton of load times between it.

Also the training/dojo music was the only track I liked in the whole game, but now that I have it set to character style OST I have to listen to overly obnoxious music when training. (Turns out you can choose a track specifically for training even with character OST) (Actually scratch that too, you can only change music for command/combo training, not free training. Maybe a glitch?)

Finally the move data box seems to have been moved up the screen and made bigger, you can only see half the screen now

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Something tells me Kasumi might have been a Powerpuff Girls fanatic with the pink/green/blue bracelets.

That outfit is really giving me a Miharu Hirano vibe.

David Gregg

Oh look...another Kasumi outfit... -_-

Anyway nice to see they ditched the 4 outfits in a pack and are now letting you purchase them individually. Still not buying any of those though. lol. Might as well wait and see what the new paid DLC outfits will look like since I'm sure TN has dozens of them tucked away right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD