The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

Has anyone checked Ayanes and Hitomis tag intro? I think its the most amazing change they made to this game lol!!! Seriously for the fans of the characters you should check it out!
YES while I was unlocking costumes in tag arcade, it made me feel so bad for Hitomi.

Has anyone seen Ayane/Eliot's tag intro and outro? They're adorable.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
It's kind of nice playing a new version, 'cause I'm getting all these titles from playing for certain amount of days. It feels kind of good after not getting anything new for months.

MasterHavik

They're a Japanese special edition bonus. :v
oh fuck TN...seriously fuck them...sigh...it seems i'm just going to run the Rachel's C1 and nurse outfit since the other two are dumb. I also know there were swimsuits and pop idols outfits. they're preorder bonus, right?

Jered Jones

i bought all the characters pack to save a couple bucks but i know they were going to do that i would have bought the retail version

chocogerman777

i hate the fact that you can't unlock the new outfits in core fighter so stupid

i bought all the characters pack to save a couple bucks but i know they were going to do that i would have bought the retail version
people complained..so they're fixing it.

Along with improvements to Ranked Matches, we've decided to make costume unlock conditions the same for #DOA5U and DOA5U: Core Fighters.
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/375923440001101825

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD