The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
Though I did always feel anytime busa got stuff they were always quality..
How do you figure that?

First DLC: Low-quality import demon costume from Ninja Gaiden
Second DLC: Naked costume that every male gets, except they still refuse to show his face
Third DLC: Santa costume that everyone gets, except they still refuse to show his face
First 5U costume: no-shirt costume import from Ninja Gaiden
Second 5U costume: The training suit that all ninjas get save Momiji, and they still refuse to show his face
Fourth DLC: Probably the worst, most low-quality costume in the Halloween pack (mummy)

In regards to Tina, she actually has most of the costumes I like in 5U. Her classic DOA2 C1, Her cat costume from DOA4, her blue skin-tight outfit from DOA1, and I even like her new baseball cap one for DOA5U quite a lot. Only costume I'm really longing for with Tina is the American Flag Coat.

Mestizo is right Brute. Hayabusa is the face of DOA. My cousin who doesn't even play fighting games a lot said a lot of his friends know DOA because of Hayabusa and Zack.
Well then your cousin is weird because no one knows about DOA just because of Zack.

And like I said; he is now, but back in the day, the male rep came from Ein.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
How do you figure that?

First DLC: Low-quality import demon costume from Ninja Gaiden
Second DLC: Naked costume that every male gets, except they still refuse to show his face
Third DLC: Santa costume that everyone gets
First 5U costume: no-shirt costume import from Ninja Gaiden
Second 5U costume: The training suit that all ninjas get save Momiji (which is atrocious and still doesn't show his damn face)
Fourth DLC: Probably the worst, most low-quality costume in the Halloween pack (mummy)

In regards to Tina, she actually has most of the costumes I like in 5U. Her classic DOA2 C1, Her cat costume from DOA4, her blue skin-tight outfit from DOA1, and I even like her new baseball cap one for DOA5U quite a lot. Only costume I'm really longing for with Tina is the American Flag Coat.

Well then your cousin is weird because no one knows about DOA just because of Zack.

And like I said; he is now, but back in the day, the male rep came from Ein.
Oh I agree with your choices save her black cat one. Next to the white cat suit they stole and gave to helena its a hobo suit lol. But I consider her black baseball cap and blue spandex as included costumes.

I think they are enjoying not showing his face in a master chief/Kakashi kind of way to give him a bit more individuality/theme.

But i guess where you liked the black cat suit I like the red/black demon outfit. I also liked the C's from NG but I can see why a fan of older DOAs would prefer those instead, I know I probably would as I always prefered Halo CE mjolnir armor to anything that came after.

Yes I really wish they brought the flag cape back :( sexy yet classy (well as classy as a wrestler can get)

I gata mod my fightstick to work on 360&PS3 so we can play soon, brute you seem very chill

Brute

Standard Donor
I think they are enjoying not showing his face in a master chief/Kakashi kind of way to give him a bit more individuality/theme.
It's annoying given that they literally just took the opposite approach with Ninja Gaiden after all this time, but w/e...

Yes I really wish they brought the flag cape back :( sexy yet classy (well as classy as a wrestler can get)
Indeed. It was my favorite of hers in DOA2U, despite the clipping issues.

I gata mod my fightstick to work on 360&PS3 so we can play soon, brute you seem very chill
If you make your way on to PSN just let me know. I'm always game for some rounds.

Rawbietussin

Why so much Helena-blaming? Not counting the VF and NG import ladies, she's the only DOA girl who had the least number of default costumes to begin with in 5. It's not her fault she makes a surprisingly unusually sultry comeback by getting a legendary swimsuit (Godfather swimsuit) and a succubus outfit.

Rawbietussin

That is too many adverbs, lol.

Anyway, can't speak for everyone since I haven't read every post, but I don't really blame Helena for anything. I just think TN is really dumb when it comes to costume selection.

They have been holding back a lot of good costumes but I guess they want to come up with more ideas before giving what we truly want. Don't know how long will they keep up with the charade though.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
could be worse could be Bayman...in DOA4

in DOA5U ive gotten most everything ive wanted, for free nonetheless. simple solution to everyones problems is to switch to Bayman :bayman:

Jaguar360

I've always felt that Hayabusa and Jahn Lee were the male figures of DOA. They are DOA1 veterans and are definitely more popular than Zack and Bayman. You could make a case for Hayate, but considering that he hasn't appeared on the cover of a DOA game except as Ein in DOA2, I don't think he is as prominent as Ryu and Jahn.

Brute

Standard Donor
Bayman has a great selection in DOA5U. One of the best.
If he gets his old black "Nightstrike" costume back, he will be absolutely perfect.

Kodachi

Standard Donor

Sports DLC are up on Japan PSN for 16 characters

Last edited:

Blazeincarnated

I've always felt that Hayabusa and Jahn Lee were the male figures of DOA. They are DOA1 veterans and are definitely more popular than Zack and Bayman. You could make a case for Hayate, but considering that he hasn't appeared on the cover of a DOA game except as Ein in DOA2, I don't think he is as prominent as Ryu and Jahn.
No Jann was not more popular than Zack.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Except Hitomi, none of the characters I play are even in this pack....
which is her classic 2U tennis outfit. BUT they recoloured and gave it to Leifang, Helena and Momiji too -_-

I love that they advertised this along side CF and the Ninjas arne't even in it LOL well one less costume for Ayane and Kasumi I guess

Rawbietussin

Seems like David Gregg's suggestions were followed in my joke costume thread. Lol.

Tennis outfits for Helena, Leifang and Hitomi, quarterback outfits for Bayman, Leon and Bass and soccer outfits for Rig and Eliot. It all corresponds to his post.

I'm assuming the rest gets baseball and basketball outfits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD