The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyz723

I would never expect Ayane to wear Steampunk or whatever that was in the trailer but oooooooooook Team Ninja

Right? I wasn't expecting Hitomi's to be steam-punk stylized either. Now because of that, I really want to see Hitomi in a wintery outerwear costume like Mila's though...

Argentus

What are the requirements for that title, I want it lol.

I think its just play so many hours

Right? I wasn't expecting Hitomi's to be steam-punk stylized either. Now because of that, I really want to see Hitomi in a wintery outerwear costume like Mila's though...

Would definitely suit hitomi more, at any rate.

Honestly, I think hitomis may have suited Mila better. Or even ayanes steampunk outfit on Mila.

Lexmark2

It's a bit too feminine In my opinion, especially the stockings and heels. Feels really out of character for her especially watching her fight in it.
It doesn't feel out of character to me because this is just showing another side of her. Even tomboys dress feminine sometimes. Whatever though I guess this would have made more since in a winter wear pack or something. At least we all agree that it looks nice which is at least a plus for me.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
It doesn't feel out of character to me because this is just showing another side of her. Even tomboys dress feminine sometimes. Whatever though I guess this would have made more since in a winter wear pack or something. At least we all agree that it looks nice which is at least a plus for me.
I was the same way as Kodachi. Seeing Mila in something so feminine when she's characterized as a tomboy was confusing at first. But then I saw the outfit in motion and I think it looks great on her. Like you said, there are some tomboys who do like to dress up and be feminine every once in awhile.

tonyz723

I think its just play so many hours

Would definitely suit hitomi more, at any rate.

Honestly, I think hitomis may have suited Mila better. Or even ayanes steampunk outfit on Mila.

I would absolutely love to see Hitomi in just Mila's outfit, now that I think about it, it would probably look awesome. Although I guess it doesn't really suit the style that they've given Hitomi with her costumes over the years...but who cares?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Just saw this on the DOA Facebook page!
1441498_454614911309266_519697921_n.jpg

Ein has a biker jacket? lol I think he stole it from Jin Kazama's wardrobe.
Dat old man swagger from Gen Fu though.

Rawbietussin

Is Ein shirtless underneath the biker jacket? Gen Fu is such a dapper.

I got mixed feelings about Kasumi's floral dress + leather jacket. Rachel looks alright.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Is Ein shirtless underneath the biker jacket? Gen Fu is such a dapper.

I got mixed feelings about Kasumi's floral dress + leather jacket. Rachel looks alright.
Ein most definitely is shirtless, like I said it definitely has Jin Kazama look and feel to it ESPECIALLY the flames in the leather pants.

Squizzo

Gen Fu looks so boss. Ein, Kasumi and Rachel look good too. This pack may yet be redeemed, but where you at Brad?

Derga

I have a feeling Helena might just get her best costume yet from this pack. This theme has been great for the rest of the cast, but its perfect for her in my opinion. Unless they are gonna troll and throw some tassels on her or something :p.

Gen Fu and Eliot are definetely on my top 2 favorites in this pack atm.

Rawbietussin

Ein most definitely is shirtless, like I said it definitely has Jin Kazama look and feel to it ESPECIALLY the flames in the leather pants.

I can't tell if those are green and blue flames or just paint splatter... But when you mentioned flames on the leather pants, it somehow reminded me more of Christie's DOA4 default than Jin (since he usually doesn't put on a jacket when he's wearing his iconic flame pants).

UpSideDownGRUNT

I can't tell if those are green and blue flames or just paint splatter... But when you mentioned flames on the leather pants, it somehow reminded me more of Christie's DOA4 default than Jin (since he usually doesn't put on a jacket when he's wearing his iconic flame pants).
To be honest I forgot about Christies jacket lol. and I guess it could be paint splatter but flames would make more sense considering the style.

Paint makes very little sense at all if that is the case Ein isn't a painter of any kind lol.

Rawbietussin

To be honest I forgot about Christies jacket lol. and I guess it could be paint splatter but flames would make more sense considering the style.

Paint makes very little sense at all if that is the case Ein isn't a painter of any kind lol.

I say his costume is a gender-swap DLC of Christie not only because it's a leather jacket and pants with flames (although Ein's flame decals looks like it's all over the place) but he's also shirtless underneath and has wristbands under the sleeves like Christie does. It would be more awesome if the back of Ein's jacket also got Christie's snake design.

Rawbietussin

If it isn't a gender-swapped outfit, then I was right about the paint splatters lol. It kinda does look like a jumpsuit since the top and pants are somehow connected with a zipper.

UpSideDownGRUNT

We'll see when the big version comes out. If it is a jumpsuit rather than a leather jacket/pants combo I'm dissapoint.

What's casual about a jumpsuit?

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think it's part of the steampunk side of the DLC.
Maybe, but it doesn't have the steampunk style of Ayane/Hitomi.
In fact, so far they're the only two with steampunk themed costumes.

people say Eliot as well but the turtleneck, puffa jacket and cargo pants is actually quite modern casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD