The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I think this would be the perfect time to make Zack have the costume Nameless said earlier. I will probably say that Ryu may, might, or have the minimum chance of getting a maskless costume. The doubt is high though.

Blazeincarnated

UHAbosa.jpg

Costume for Zack. Kold ass originality too....... Why TN WHY!?

Zeo

Posted this many times before. Why is it still relevant? Ein's still among the characters with the least outfits in the entire roster.

Epic Ein Costumes.png

Listed in order of priority.

DOA2HC C6 (Far right on bottom, not in any row): Best, Ein, Outfit, Ever. It oozes awesome and he needs it. I've tweeted and posted many a time on how much he needs it, priority numero uno.)

DOA2U C7 (3rd row on the right): Super Ein, nuff said. But I will say, he should have got this for halloween and not a devil/rocker/stripper getup.

DOA2 C2 (2nd row on the left): Classic Ein C2, the jean vest is kinda silly but it's just a cool outfit and gives Ein some color variety, would be awesome to see it in HD after all these years.

DOAD C1 (1st row, far right): Adds some much needed color variety to Ein's wardrobe and it's actually pretty different for him, less priority than the above 3 but would be cool to have, plus not all DOA players played Dimensions.

DOA3 C1 (1st row, far left): Black trenchcoat, epic and needed. Only not higher simply because of it's similarities to his current C1. Otherwise it'd be at the very top.

DOA4 C2: (1st row in the middle): Only good outfit he had from DOA4. It would be an ok throwback I guess, worst choice of pretty much all his good outfits though.

DOA2U C6 (2nd row on the right): It's basically his DOA2HC C6 except the jacket is a washed out grey instead of black, shirt is blue instead of dark purple and the jeans are a darker blue. Preferably I want the HC version of this outfit but if we didn't end up getting it this outfit would still be his best and bumped up to my most wanted outfit, it's epic no matter how you slice it.

DOA2(U) C5 (3rd row on the left): Karate GI. He already has it but he's missing the most important thing, WRISTWRAPS. It's amazing how such a small detail can change an outfit so drastically. It's not nearly as awesome without them and it was just lazy to have omitted them. Just bring them back as a "hold trigger on C2" option, there's just no reason for them not to be there.

Rawbietussin

The jumpsuit had to be unzipped didn't it?... *sigh* Ein.

It's a flaming jacket for one thing, though it's green so it's not so bad. The suit itself is decent enough but it's unzipped at the top and no shirt. Had to sexualize it didn't they? Still better than everything that isn't C1 and I might actually buy it but can't help being a bit disappoint. Need to get a better look at it though.

I think we need a bigger picture to clearly tell if that really is a jumpsuit with paint splatters or a leather jacket and pants combo with green flame decals. As I said a while ago, it does remind me of Christie's DOA4 C1 and it might actually be a gender-swapped DLC (i.e. Mila in Bass' C1) because he's shirtless underneath and has wristbands under the sleeves like Christie does.

Lexmark2

The jumpsuit had to be unzipped didn't it?... *sigh* Ein.

It's a flaming jacket for one thing, though it's green so it's not so bad. The suit itself is decent enough but it's unzipped at the top and no shirt. Had to sexualize it didn't they? Still better than everything that isn't C1 and I might actually buy it but can't help being a bit disappoint. Need to get a better look at it though.

As for the others, Meh @ Kasumi's. Gen Fu's got dat swag and Rachel actually has another decent costume now. If I used Rachel that outfit I would probably main.

C1: S&M Battle Suit
C2: Tifa Esque/Prostitute getup
C3: Business woman fetish outfit
C4: Nurse fetish getup
C5: slightly stripper esque idol getup
C6: Scientist getup
C7: Naked demon getup
C8: the new costume.

C6 without the lab coat and this new C8 are currently her best outfits imo. They're the most normal and have the least sexualization tied to them. Plus they just look pretty cool.

You seem to have a problem with sexualization weather it be male and female in a series where its trademark is sexualation lol. I get what your saying though but all his outfits aren't sexualized but all I care about is weather the costume looks good or not for me to pay for it.

Rawbietussin

Paint splatter, flame decals or permanent phlegm slime smeared in, we still need a bigger and clearer image.

I wonder what will Bayman, Leon, Bass and the rest of the older girls apart from Rachel and Sarah will get.

Rawbietussin

I prefer seeing Bayman in his DOA3 spy turtleneck and knitted cap (preferably in grayish-purple) but less geary and without the face markings. Wouldn't hurt for him to try on some jeans as well.

Rawbietussin

I hope Tina gets any of these, preferably the tan jacket and black dress so that I can make up a story with her on Kasumi's leather jacket and floral dress.

image.jpg
image.jpg

DontForkWitMe

Seems all these costumes are new and original and not classic throwbacks, so there goes Leon's trenchcoat hopes for this dlc batch.

Hopefully he gets something decent like some italian mobster get-up similar to these

51p11XpK2BL._SY550_.jpg
Bretelles-blanches-adulte.jpg

and give this to tina or someone to match the theme

2763858_f260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD