The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

I'm already expecting the red shirt/black pants or black shirt/white pants for him.

I want to see more color than that though. Best if real-life fashion designers could help Tecmo create his outfit to show off his Italian roots more.

Kronin

I'm already expecting the red shirt/black pants or black shirt/white pants for him.

I want to see more color than that though. Best if real-life fashion designers could help Tecmo create his outfit to show off his Italian roots more.

Maybe it's a silly theory of mine, but I always thought that the turban of Leon is a cross-reference to the Italian tricolor.

ftm1.png

However a Leon a little more colored would be nice also for me :)

Rawbietussin

Maybe it's a silly theory of mine, but I always thought that the turban of Leon is a cross-reference to the Italian tricolor.

ftm1.png

However a Leon a little more colored would be nice also for me :)

Most of the guys except Zack do lack a broader color palette to be honest. All or most have to be the same earthy colors. It wouldn't hurt to give them a flash of poppy brightness. I'd like to see one of them except Zack to wear something pink for a change and say " Real men wear pink" as a bold fashion statement.

Argentus

Tina needs her zebra stripe underboob outfit, and Leon needs his friggin trenchcoat.

I still wish i could play as Mila in just tshirt and jeans

No button up, no apron. Why is that so hard to get?!

If they can let me unequip the yellow towel, should do the same for the apron.

Argentus

Maybe its just me, but he doesn't seem too attached to his Italian roots.

SaihateDYNAMO

Tina needs her zebra stripe underboob outfit, and Leon needs his friggin trenchcoat.

I still wish i could play as Mila in just tshirt and jeans

No button up, no apron. Why is that so hard to get?!

If they can let me unequip the yellow towel, should do the same for the apron.
what is with you and wanting mila to look basic all the time

Lexmark2

Bestest Tina costume in DOA history
Naw her best one is her DOA1 wrestling costume and her DOA2 Cowgirl wrestling costume that they added back to this game(imo), but I kinda love all tina's costumes. I really want her bunny costume back(I want a few Doa1 costumes back) but I guess they'll get there eventually since the cop costume sorta kinda came back.

DOA1_Tina_C14.png

Nameless Sama

I agree but I doub that we dont get so many male outfits in this DLC Pack :/. Trust me I spammed TN on Twitter and on Facebook that they bring more outfits for the males.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I agree but I doubt that we dont get so many male outfits in this DLC Pack :/. Trust me I spammed TN on Twitter and on Facebook that they bring more outfits for the males.
TRUTH! They are starting to do less and less Bikini DLC and more full roster ones now. It seems that they have learnt from their mistakes. However there are still more female DLCs than male DLC.

Kronin

Yes TN is definitely taking a step in the right direction. When Kasumi wasn't included in the sports dlc I was amazed. Ever since the Halloween DLC there has been a lot more gender equality. :D

I think that all the packs for DoA5 Ultimate were an improvement: Pop Idols presented varied outfits (on the opposite of the bunny suits), the Swuimsuit DLC created new original costumes like the Racer ones, even the Teacher/Schoolgirls had more variety and originality even if they were dedicated only to the female characters.

The Halloween and very likely all the volumes of this Casual one, will be the more appreciated because including a new outfit for everyone (with the exception of Alpha-152 *sigh*), but actually I consider myself satisfied of all the DoA5U packs until now. I just hope in the return of some classic old outfits, and in the increase of the vestiary for all the new additions of DoA5U.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Although I love that they are doing more costumes for everyone, Hayabusa and Ein are yet to get anything besides Halloween DLC. Luckily Ein is in Vol.2 of Casual set Hopefully Busa is too.

Also, less gimmick/joke costumes would be nice. wanna know why guys don't sell as well? it's because the guys mostly get gimmick/joke costumes that nobody wants lol do some serious DLC and they'll see the sales shoot up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD