The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal bal

Ok Kronin, maybe I shouldn't after yesterday, but I gotta ask other people (today I won't argue, I promise):
View attachment 4570
Am I the only one who see the similarity: lips, nose, eyes shape, hair color?

I feel like repeating myself but... This IS kasumi's model. It IS kasumi's face under that hoodie. I'm not speculating, i'm doing a statement. You can go and check at the modding community, some xanlara model of her should remain so that you can visualize it. You can swap easily this outfit on ayane in term of modding, that is why you can also find her model wearing the hoodie, but in the game's data, the model that was used for this girl in hoodie WAS Kasumi's ("Face", "bone", "slot" belong to Kasumi's model).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I feel like repeating myself but... This IS kasumi's model. It IS kasumi's face under that hoodie. I'm not speculating, i'm doing a statement. You can go and check at the modding community, some xanlara model of her should remain so that you can visualize it. You can swap easily this outfit on ayane in term of modding, that is why you can also find her model wearing the hoodie, but in the game's data, the model that was used for this girl in hoodie WAS Kasumi's ("Face", "bone", "slot" belong to Kasumi's model).

I try to tell people that all the time too. XD It's a proven fact, that this is Kasumi's model with just a cape/hood. But people prefer to speculate and let their imagination run wild. ;)

Chapstick

I think if it was the Kasumi clone they would alter her face a bit for the new addition to arcade. Hopefully. If they use her exact character model a for a THIRD character slot (Alpha 152 is her identical character model >>) I s2g I will write them a strongly worded letter.
Your attempt at being funny or succeeding in life:

epicfail1.jpg
Wow, you really got me. Consider my weave #snatched

Nameless Sama

Your attempt at being funny or succeeding in life:

epicfail1.jpg

Please stop with this crap ! Just leave the members in peace or sth. You are not funny with such images.
I hate it when people post somethng and then get annoyed by such post like you did.
The only why I am saying that is just simple. I always I stuck up for you when someone decided to reply mistakes with a sassy gif. I own for someone for this sentence in this forum.
Now I will protect him like he did. Not for cause of that cause of my personal character and for the honor of friendship in this forum

ManekiNeko

Please stop with this crap ! Just leave the members in peace or sth. You are not funny with such images.
I hate it when people post somethng and then get annoyed by such post like you did.
The only why I am saying that is just simple. I always I stuck up for you when someone decided to reply mistakes with a sassy gif. I own for someone for this sentence in this forum.

When a douchebag fires at me, I fire back. Plain and simple. It's not difficult to figure it out. I did nothing to irritate this person, I never even read one post by him prior to an hour ago, and he wants to intentionally troll for the sake of being a dick, and that's what he's doing.

Leaving a person "in peace" requires two parts, last time I checked. The United States left Japan alone prior to December 7, 1941.

If this guy doesn't want me to unload on him, I'd recommend he keep his about as funny as a turd in a punchbowl style humor to himself. Oh, if that's not enough, his avatar is also trolling. In general, this guy is about as funny as a screen door on a submarine.

If you want to change the topic, come up with something and I'll change it.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think if it was the Kasumi clone they would alter her face a bit for the new addition to arcade. Hopefully. If they use her exact character model a for a THIRD character slot (Alpha 152 is her identical character model >>) I s2g I will write them a strongly worded letter.

Actually we don't have any clue yet, if she is really the new character and if she indeed is, what they will do with her. Will she have her very own fighting style, will she be a clone of Kasumi, of Alpha 152, or maybe of all the ninjas? Does this even concern us, as she might stay an Arcade exclusive character...?

ManekiNeko

Actually we don't have any clue yet, if she is really the new character and if she indeed is, what they will do with her. Will she have her very own fighting style, will she be a clone of Kasumi, of Alpha 152, or maybe of all the ninjas? Does this even concern us, as she might stay an Arcade exclusive character...?

These questions and more... tonight on the evening news starting at 11!

I only want no escalation.....

That's not up to me. Please note that this guy has trolled with an avatar and a post prior to me even reading a single one of his posts. Simply put, if this asshole cools his jets, I'll leave him be. If he provokes the hornet's nest, then this is only the beginning.

Last edited:

Argentus

h1C740412

Seriously bro, that was disturbing on so many levels. I hope you're more sane from now on.

Depends on my sleep levels. I though thought it was hilarious.

but since I came back to "Alert! you have 30+ likes!" i'd guess a few others found it funny, too lol.

.....that cat looks more like it sat on a lego brick than trying to do a sarcastic laugh.

sweet_fang

Uhm... Am I the ONLY one here thinking that the "unnamed hooded lady" might actually be an AYANE clone ?
The more I look at her eyes and at her hair, the more I am convinced it looks like a BROWN-HAIRED AYANE.
Do you think it could be possible ? :ayane:

-> Maybe DOATEC decided to clone Ayane just for safety measures and now that they noticed that even Alpha 126 can be defeated, maybe they want to test a clone based on a different individual...
Just throwing a theory around, hehe... ;)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So lets change the topic.
Yes, let's.

I want a ball gag accessory for Marie Rose. It's the only way I'll play her for shits and giggles ON STREAM FOR A WEEK.

That's right. If this happens, I'll take the Loligagger Challenge. All I need is a supply of hard liquor and a pinch of cyanide.

NOTE: If the trenchcoat arrives, the challenge becomes null and void. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD