The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Alpha

Female Tengu? Seriously why do they have to add more bitches in my DOA? Why do they keep adding bitches into fighting games or majority of video games anyway? I can understand cooking mama and all but sheesh wtf.

Well at least we are getting another stage. Just wish it cams with non-senseless characters

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Female Tengu? Seriously why do they have to add more bitches in my DOA? Why do they keep adding bitches into fighting games or majority of video games anyway? I can understand cooking mama and all but sheesh wtf.

Well at least we are getting another stage. Just wish it cams with non-senseless characters
Pick an account and stick to it or I ban all three.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Her name is Woman Tengu? That's pretty dumb she couldn't get a normal japanese name or something?

Ehh it's alright, she sounds pretty good so far. Can't wait to see her gameplay

Some of your comments bothered me, but this one topped it. Your new and all, but you sound like an idiotic and sexist fool. Fix ya life man

WisperG

Not sure about the name but @pachincko said the VA is Akari Sato who played Shiori Misaka in Kanon. If I listened to the correct girl on YT she has a pretty high voice.

That would be Akemi Satou. She hasn't done a lot. Her only other anime role as a main cast member besides Kanon seems to be La Cordo d'Oro, and she's done some minor or one-off parts in One Piece, Fushigi Yugi (which she actually sang the opening theme for), and Kannagi, among others.

She's had several roles in Tecmo-Koei games though (Kessen III, Bladestorm, a Musou game, and most recently Toukiden).

Yurlungur

ibyuniALXVNbfm.gif

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Gohyakumine Bankotsubo simply went by Tengu I'm sure Lady Tengu has a long ass name too.

Lol yeah, but it is really weird to give suchname. Especially when the original isn't in the game as well

Between that and Phase 4, I seriously wonder how other characters will address them. Or how that would be like in X3

David Gregg

That would be Akemi Satou. She hasn't done a lot. Her only other anime role as a main cast member besides Kanon seems to be La Cordo d'Oro, and she's done some minor or one-off parts in One Piece, Fushigi Yugi (which she actually sang the opening theme for), and Kannagi, among others.

She's had several roles in Tecmo-Koei games though (Kessen III, Bladestorm, a Musou game, and most recently Toukiden).

Thanks for actually providing a source. XD I'm interested to see how TN wants her to voice the character.

pachincko

Not sure about the name but @pachincko said the VA is Akari Sato who played Shiori Misaka in Kanon. If I listened to the correct girl on YT she has a pretty high voice.

The Japanese a few minutes earlier in 2ch thread said that the Girl Tengu sounds 1018 years old but actually the “true” age means 18 years old so she will be acting like a teenager in the game.

That maybe comes to explain why the voice of this new Tengu sounds like younger than those 93 boobs matural ladies.

David Gregg

The Japanese a few minutes earlier in 2ch thread said that the Girl Tengu sounds 1018 years old but actually the “true” age means 18 years old so she will be acting like a teenager in the game.

That maybe comes to explain the voice of this new Tengu sounds like.

Interesting. She's starting to sound more like a bratty arrogant fighter like Ayane.

Aerospark

Standard Donor

tumblr_inline_n1zkmqdWWj1rqhc69.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD