The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalxInnocence

my favorite thing about phase four is she doesn't sound fucking identical to kasumi which is her only redeeming feature sans moveset

Gotta love that Ayane costume steal though! ;D ( Kinda wish it was her DOA2 one though... the puffy princess shoulders + sleeves were pretty cool looking.... to me anyway )

150px-DOA2_Kasumi_C3.png

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
No, you can easily get that complaint offline too just like much other BS online.

On TvTropes, they do list that as one of the issues of this game's reasons for why people barely give it a chance and considering that we've long since past the fanservice issue, the "easiness" of counters in an age where UMvC3 pretty much hands people wins for hitting a person...

Again. Keyword..."Mail." He said Mail. Can you expect someone to write a letter and give it to you in person because he/she doesn't have a voice?

FatalxInnocence

Time to buy Phase-4, tell everyone she's my main now, and then after 5 minutes of getting beaten to a pulp online, drop her and start throwing people in Helena's blender again.

Like most new characters, the hype seems to die down after like a week. I literally don't come across other Marie Rose anymore... I imagine the same thing will happen to Phase-4... well besides the few dedicated bunch.

Aspect

Like most new characters, the hype seems to die down after like a week. I literally don't come across other Marie Rose anymore... I imagine the same thing will happen to Phase-4... well besides the few dedicated bunch.
really? I felt that Marie Rose lasted at least a month

Split Infinity

Heyo.=) I'd like to throw in a brief explanation of how do game patches and DLC for DOA5U get released, as I believe I'm pretty much on the ball for this.

Patches get released worldwide at roughly the same time. I am from EU, and for me it always happens on Tuesdays, about 2AM.

DLC for the game always gets released like this:

1.) Japan first - For me it always happens on Tuesdays, about 4AM.
2.) US second - For me it usually happens on Tuesdays, from anywhere between 7PM ~ 11PM.
3.) EU third - For me it usually happens on Wednesdays, from anywehere between 4PM ~ 6PM.

So, Americans get Phase 4 today, and Europeans get her tomorrow.

I see Kodachi has posted a link to one of my videos, but not remaining 4 - here they are:

Phase4's detailed costumes overview (she has 6 by default, 5 from her character pack, and 1 from Overalls set)

Overalls costume set:

Phase4 command training:

Phase4 win/lose poses:

Aspect

Heyo.=) I'd like to throw in a brief explanation of how do game patches and DLC for DOA5U get released, as I believe I'm pretty much on the ball for this.

Patches get released worldwide at roughly the same time. I am from EU, and for me it always happens on Tuesdays, about 2AM.

DLC for the game always gets released like this:

1.) Japan first - For me it always happens on Tuesdays, about 4AM.
2.) US second - For me it usually happens on Tuesdays, from anywhere between 7PM ~ 11PM.
3.) EU third - For me it usually happens on Wednesdays, from anywehere between 4PM ~ 6PM.

So, Americans get Phase 4 today, and Europeans get her tomorrow.

I see Kodachi has posted a link to one of my videos, but not remaining 4 - here they are:

Phase4's detailed costumes overview (she has 6 by default, 5 from her character pack, and 1 from Overalls set)

Overalls costume set:

Phase4 command training:

Phase4 win/lose poses:

Does Phase 4 have all of Kasumi's alt hairstyles and hair ties?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Marie Rose and Tina both look really good in their overalls! The rest is kinda meh...Kokoro being the absolute worst. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD