The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigoorian King

Why would he be banned ?
It would all depend on the transformation. If you'd just have to press the button and he'd change his moveset without any, you know, ''special effects'', no one could even notice, especially if you could do this after activating some danger zones or when the round just ends.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't know, I can see a lot of interesting strategies. Just like Sheik/Zelda in Melee/Brawl.
It could be very interesting, choosing which moveset to have, depending on the stage, danger zones, and opponent.

And it would give Hayate a purpose in DOA6 : trying to fight back against his Ein's personality, after the events of DOA5, when Lisa tried to hack his soul once again in her lab. This way, Donovan would try to use him as a pet.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
925040_646647482091759_1290282793_a.jpg

2184.png

dramic91

I don't mess around with clans but I have heard particularly bad things about this one. I joined a "DM clan is trash" lobby a while ago to see what drama would unfold and trust me, the shit hit the fan.
Oh really? Well I'm glad it's not just me. I too am confused about this "clan" business. Either way, I came into the lobby and won the first fight and the guy was immediately like "oh finally, I lost to someone", so obviously that's like an immediate tip-off that he's an asshole. And then his friend joins in talking about how Brad is cheap (which people seem to use way too often instead of what they actually mean: "I don't know how to fight your character".) Then they go on some tangent about disrespecting them...it was all very strange and out of nowhere. Is it a clan of young children? I think it is. Oh I hope it is! I'm imagining adorable little toddlers playing this now. So cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD