The Hair Thread

CFW

Yes, the purpose of Anthony is just the one to give inspirations to TN and not to see these styles necessarily in game (he asked something similar only for one that he made for Helena).

EDIT: New post from Anthony
10648249_10204851826517620_1406212235755315812_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204851826517620&set=o.126851554085605&type=1&theater

I love 1, 2, and 7.

DR2K

Wow it would be super nice to have more hair options and customizations for DOA. It's about time they catch up to the rest of the 3d fighters.

CFW

Wait, will I still be able to have her hair down on PS3 or is that like exclusive to PS4/XOne versions?

Kronin

or the guy with tons of fake accounts

Yesterday they blocked me on twitter pretending to be different people (even conversating between them in the process) XD

Looks to me it might be costume specific

I don't think that it will be a costume specific, after all the original design for it didn't show Rachel with a loose hair (if I remember well).

Wait, will I still be able to have her hair down on PS3 or is that like exclusive to PS4/XOne versions?

If it's a specific new hairstyle, it will be an exclusive for PS4 and Xbox One.

CFW

*gets new costume*
*doesn't get new hairstyle*
I'm sad but also indifferent now but still mostly sad and poor.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
10608620_10204827506269629_5290410514456910670_o.jpg

Brown hair looks really strange on Christie. To be very honest, many of those hairstyles does not fit her.

I like the hairstyle that is next to the long loose hair. the rest just does not work with her.
I like #1 and #8(if you were to count left to right)

Kronin

i'd love it if raidou really had purple hair ^___^

he only has black hair when he's at full power

I believe that the experiments on Raidou at the time of DoA1 rejuvenated his body in addition to increase is strenght, so his natural color is very likely black.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I believe that the experiments on Raidou at the time of DoA1 rejuvenated his body in addition to increase is strenght, so his natural color is very likely black.
And who knows? Ayane could've dyed her hair at a young age, or is it her official true hair color?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD