The International Interviews: #4 Gehaktbal

Kronin

Returning to the topic I liked the interview (I can't comment about technical aspects as tier lists because I'm still very ignorant about it), good work to both the interviewer and the interviewed - however my "like" already said it implicitly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
As compelling as this all is, enough squabbling. This is not the time or place for it. The potential for constructive dialogue on this subject in this thread, directed at the people in question or any third party, is next to none. Pointing your finger and saying "He started it!" gets no one anywhere. If for whatever reason you feel compelled to continue this ballad, I insist you move it to PMs.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I agree. It is a solid interview with interesting insights. Very cool that Air Gear is doing this! Gehaktbal's tier list is his opinion, like pretty much anyone's tier list. Everyone has their own perspectives.

Out of curiosity, why is Momiji so low? In my experience, she feels like a fairly strong character.

UprisingJC

I agree. It is a solid interview with interesting insights. Very cool that Air Gear is doing this! Gehaktbal's tier list is his opinion, like pretty much anyone's tier list. Everyone has their own perspectives.

Out of curiosity, why is Momiji so low? In my experience, she feels like a fairly strong character.
After the latest patch, I personally think she's got nerfed. I don't remember all the changes so I'm only listing part of them.

6K/6PK become useless as its launch height is so damn low. It was way stronger than how it is now as it used to cause a deep stun and could be used to launch her opponent by using it twice continuously or using it to break the damage threshold.

1PP now causes a knockdown, not a stun.

JAG THE GEMINI

Interesting read and a shame the european DOA-scene has not grown at all with DOA5, maybe DOA5 just lacks that something,, Even I played DOA4 much more. Oh and skatan Mila and especially Messy were not so good imo. Played against them online here and there and won about half of the matches as far as i remember.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD