The King of Fighters Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No joke but this is actually pretty cool.

It's even an unlockable for completing it. Most companies would of probably turned that outfit into a DLC you have to pay, so it's like a callback for unlocking something within the game. Pretty rare feature these days lol.
Can't wait since I'll probably give both to Bayman tbh in DOA6, if Leon was in this would have been a perfect look for him xD

Kasumi-Phase-X

crypto-710x400.jpg

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
hey guys,
I'm back again on Youtube land and started a new series, this time covering KOFXV. Trying out a new format. Your input, advice, criticism is very welcome. I've played KOF all my life but this is the first one I'm trying to take it seriously.
Also, if you have any ideas for shorts or theres something you want me to explore, let me know and I'll look into it!
vids 001 and 002 are already out ^^

JP versions:

(question to mods: do you want me to embed the vids ? or do you only allow embedding of DOA content ? thx ^^)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
hey guys,
I'm back again on Youtube land and started a new series, this time covering KOFXV. Trying out a new format. Your input, advice, criticism is very welcome. I've played KOF all my life but this is the first one I'm trying to take it seriously.
Also, if you have any ideas for shorts or theres something you want me to explore, let me know and I'll look into it!

JP versions:

(question to mods: do you want me to embed the vids ? or do you only allow embedding of DOA content ? thx ^^)
Welcome back! How are things?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Welcome back! How are things?
Thanks man.
These 2~3 years have been really rough:
- pandemic lockdowns and mandates killed the small DOA offline scene I had giving me noone to play and test out stuff for future content. And I can't deal with online and never was big on it.

- Then TN went and pulled the plug on DOA6 after that stupid hair color debacle and that honestly was the final nail in the coffin for me.

So with the stresses of these few years and noone to play and bounce ideas off of and no future for the game, as much as I love DOA6 and think it's great in so many ways I had to move on and focus on other things in life.

But I finally feel like I can jump back to gaming and KOFXV was made with so much love and nostalgia that I fell in love with it the moment I started playing. I am by no means even close to a mid level player even, but I'm a learning noob and I'm proud. Lol

The labbing is super fun and there's actually a flourishing offline scene here, gives me lots of motivation to give back to the community with what limited experience I have with the game

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
hey guys,

JP versions:

Glad to hear from you. KOF is a part of the DOA family IMO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD