The lack-of-stagger-escape glitch poll

Do you think the glitch is good for the competitive game?

• Yes

Votes: 91 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 24.2%

• Total voters

DontForkWitMe

finally being able to link double sitdown stuns into my setups uninterrupted is a beautiful thing. it almost warms my cold dark heart and brings a tear to my eye.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Provided no other "major" balance updates are in the pipeline I'm honestly thinking of just saving the patch and taking it to tournaments. It's not difficult to omit staggering from your sessions online among training partners, and most scrubs dont do it anyway.

d3v

Provided no other "major" balance updates are in the pipeline I'm honestly thinking of just saving the patch and taking it to tournaments. It's not difficult to omit staggering from your sessions online among training partners, and most scrubs dont do it anyway.
Maybe we can get Bryan to make 1.03 with stagger escape glitch the IPL standard.

Ghosty-J

Maybe we can get Bryan to make 1.03 with stagger escape glitch the IPL standard.

That seems like a mighty big leap. Although the removal of stagger escape does make the game a little more competitive and less random, I really hope that it becomes a possibility XD Besides, my stagger escaping is a pile of dirt. I'm all for this either way XD

Doug Nguyen

Seems to be any deep stuns but again limited testing on it. It's not auto-pilot staggering, it's just that max stagger escape shaves off 1 or 3 frames from the total stun instead of what it used to be 10-15. This isn't every stun, but it seems like the deep ones are the ones affected.

Basically, this means that any sit-down stun guarantees critical burst. any.
Even Helena's sit down stuns??!

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

Was talking to Mr. Wah about that, though its likely that Bryan has to use the most recent version due to contracts... it's something to think about though.

Be nice to hear his input on it. I know he hates staggering out of sit downs as much as I do.

DR2K

We should all be tweeting Team NINJA's twitter that they shouldn't take this out.

I am on their ass like crazy. It would also save them money and help the impatiant 360 fanbase by just releasing the current version.

This is perfect as is.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Ryujin was having conspiracy theories over it tonight. He thinks Team Ninja planted this "glitch" in order to gauge community reaction. I doubt they would go so far considering the deployment cost, but I'm thankful for the glitch either way.

You guys can finally somewhat see what I hand my hands on during E3.... and what I had to watch it slowly turn into...

dawnbringer

Has anyone tried to confirm that staggers are indeed inescapable/less escapable? Especially if anything changed for offline modes.

Batcommander

Ryujin was having conspiracy theories over it tonight. He thinks Team Ninja planted this "glitch" in order to gauge community reaction. I doubt they would go so far considering the deployment cost, but I'm thankful for the glitch either way.

You guys can finally somewhat see what I hand my hands on during E3.... and what I had to watch it slowly turn into...
I doubt TN would waste their money to "experiment", especially at the cost of a delayed xbox patch. I think we just lucked out :cool:

All aside, i hope this shit stays! Lisa's useless ass F+K and its variants can FINALLY see some use!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD