The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

christie_by_loshirai14-d8t6gk3.png

my first 3 successful modding attempt
game 2015-05-15 06-38-55-171.png

i hated the fact that Kokoro's maid outfit has long skirt and stockings so i used Pai's maid costume and changed the color to black since i like the traditional black colored mini skirt maid outfit :p
game 2015-05-15 06-39-19-872.png

game 2015-05-15 00-12-16-256.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
A very cute and sexy Honoka is here !
Image964.jpg
Image965.jpg

Image969.jpg

Image968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
1) If you're forging an army of picture embeds in a thread of picture embed spamming, use spoiler tags.

2) Don't post mods with clearly exposed nipple coloration.

captain-obvious1.jpg

Kronin

@Brute being the same rule applied in the ordinary photography thread, I thought that was good to post 3 pictures in full view and the rest as thumbnails; but if you don't think so I can change the rule of the OP for limiting one only picture in full view and the rest in thumbnails (spoiler tags don't really help a shorter loading of the page according to what Mr.Wah said). Of course in this case I will edit even all my previous posts in the thread (that I already needed to do).
PS: Edited all my old posts for leaving them with only one full picture and the rest in thumbnails + changed the rule in the OP.

PPS: But the second point was reffered to my Kasumi's skeleton picture? The effect is present in the original mod and when posting the picture here I puposefully edited it with GIMP just for heavily lowering it; I had already made present the thing in another thread of the forum, but again I can definitely delete the picture if you wish so, no problem.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD