The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
How many polygons is this made of? The waves look extremely smooth. O: Does the hair move in the wind/during motion?

I cut the hair from the .dds this is not made with 3D software, and yes the hair move in the wind/during motion I left some long hairs for this feeling.

Blash

@Lei-Fang Are you making those hair models yourself? They are amazing! REALLY great.

If you are making them, are you just using blender? If so, can you upload a screen grab of the model, I'd LOVE to see it!

KwonJigglypuff

Mila is... beautiful.

@Lei-Fang By any chance, can I request a beehive hairstyle for Helena ? :)

Examples
beehive-hairstyles-hair-down.jpg

Feb.-26-B.jpeg

Kronin

Finally!! :D Rachel ~ True Fiend Slayer / NG Form. No object or resolution loss either. :)

View attachment 13650

V More Rachel Goodness! V
View attachment 13651 View attachment 13653 View attachment 13652

Awesome work!

@TOBMAST3R

Sure !
Crashing occurs randomly at times, I'll try to fix it and I'll be uploading a whole pack :)

View attachment 13647

I will wait for it with pleasure! But please, share even the files of that hairstyle alone that you used for Leifang: I would like to try to experiment with it through colors editing or different heads =)

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Lei-Fang greatly motivated me to try to custom hair mesh by seeing his work on the new hair for Leifang so I tested tonight if I could do something too by remembering how he proceed and here is a custom Christie with longer hair (first attempt) :

Image9-6.jpg
Image9-10.jpg
Image9-11.jpg

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
An other creation that I made recently "Chrisumi" my elf character :)
With longer ponytail, edited & custom costume, make up ect.. I think it was my hardest creation so far and I am still trying to make some thing better on this character.
Sorry I can't show more since this is based on nude model but I am working on a censored version with pantie & heels.

Image9-11-4.jpg
Image9-11-5-1.jpg

Kronin

Green Hornet and Kato mod:

Green Hornet Duo 2.jpg

Green Hornet 3.jpg Kato.jpg

Life is (a little more) complete now...

Credits for the mod to the user xxstalker from zetaboards forum, I just edited the color of Jacky's costume mutating it from black to green (I prefer this version of the character's outfit, just because give a sense to the name "green hornet" xD).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD