The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

Kronin

Casual Marie.jpg

Kronin

I don't think I have ever liked any mods of hers, but I am liking this one much! Good job!
Thanks guys but like always I remember that I'm not the author of the mods that I post here if not when I explicitely mention it: usually I'm the author only of the photos and in this case the mod was created from the user @Amaso =) On my own I just assigned to Marie her Senran Kagura hairstyle.

You can find it at these links:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-70#post-280156
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-70#post-280208

This loos really great!! I would buy it for sure!! Kronin, could you try the following??

Eliot: his alternative hairstyle (mod it to black) + wearing his waiter suit?? I would love to see this. =)

Theoretically this should be pretty immediate to do, considering that the black alternative hairstyle of Eliot is already in game (Pai's version unless you didn't mean something different for the colour). Just now I've no time for doing it but later I will try to come with a such mod =)

Last edited:

Kronin

@TOBMAST3R I applied the alternative hairstyle of Pai on Eliot, however the process made realize me for the first time as actually the alternative hairstyles of the two characters aren't the same only recoloured. However the differences are so little that doesn't make the final outcome really different in the end.

Eliot Dark 2.jpg

Eliot Dark 4.jpg Eliot Dark 5.jpg Eliot Dark 3.jpg

The effect imo is really fitting on Eliot, he appears very similar to the actual standard for young male heroes in Japanese fictions =)

Last edited:

ChrisArmoun

It is a pack of mods

Thanks for the info FullPower. Unfortunately, this costume doesn't seem to want me to have it. The pack is too large to download without a baidu account and I'm unable to provide a chinese mobile number to verify the one I created....*sadface*

I agree with others about Rachel. This mod is awesome no doubt, but I'd definitely like to see Rachel with this one

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD