Community The Last Round Photo Contest - Win a copy of the Steam version with DLC!

indieanimator

What's with these stamp sized photos...? :/

Good question. I have the opposite question: What's with all these amazing full-size pictures? I used a USB stick to transfer images from my brother's PS3 to the converter (including the latest version), but have never managed to get the images to full-size. But I sometimes need someone to walk me through a new technical procedure that doesn't work for me. Anyway, some cool entries. Nice getting slightly involved w/this forum again after a long break.

Rieve

Good question. I have the opposite question: What's with all these amazing full-size pictures? I used a USB stick to transfer images from my brother's PS3 to the converter (including the latest version), but have never managed to get the images to full-size. But I sometimes need someone to walk me through a new technical procedure that doesn't work for me. Anyway, some cool entries. Nice getting slightly involved w/this forum again after a long break.
I forget what program i use, but my source was an Xbox 360

lotr9690

Darn it! I missed the deadline by three days. I'm still in Finals anyway. Oh well! I enjoyed looking at the pictures though.
Hopefully we'll have some more contests this summer :)
If anything we get to see some cool content.

unfortunatly the converter was desgined to work with 360 files, as when transfered to the pc (which involves the use of an entirely other program) they appear as bmp files.

My question is if the ps3 has a "screenshot" function as the ps4 has? If not, then yeah....

Consili

Ah thank you for pointing that out! I thought it'd be announced in this thread.

Also awesome to see that Team NINJA organised additional prizes!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD