Community The Last Round Photo Contest - Win a copy of the Steam version with DLC!

KwonJigglypuff

Okay so, with the new game released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC and the fact that taking pictures is now easier, How about a photo contest to celebrate? Free Step Dodge has offered to provide a free code to the Steam version of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round to the winner.

Update: Team NINJA has donated a Steam DLC key of the new NINJA pack ($75 USD value) to be given to the winner as well. So if you already have a copy of the Steam version, you still have a prize to receive as DLC.

This brings the total prize pack to the winner as follows:

• Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Steam version)
  • Steam DLC: Variety Costume Pack
    • 10 Sexy Bunny costumes
    • 10 Overalls costumes
    • 10 Bath & Bedtime costumes
    • 30 Ninja Clan costumes (Vol. 1-3)
    • 8 Showstoppers Encore costumes

Time : From now until 11:59pm on Sunday 26th of April (GMT - 5)

How to participate :
- Please submit only one shot, not more. Post it as a reply to the thread.
- There are not limits to your creativity (characters, stages, modes, etc.)
- It can be a serious dramatic epic photo, or a funny stupid meaningless one.
- No big editing, mods, montage or photoshop. Small corrections at best (aliasing).

How to win :
- At the end of the acceptance period, a small panel will take a week to decide which picture is the best of the lot.
- The winner will get a Steam code for the Steam version of DOA5LR.

Go go go! :)

If you have any questions or hesitations, just ask in the thread. But again, there are many limits.
It is not a beauty contest, so taking pictures on PS3/X360 is not a problem.
Just make sure that your picture is not too small so we can appreciate your work.
Also, feel free to give a title to your masterpiece if you want. :D

Last edited:

Kronin

It's great to see that now there is a physical DoA prize as a Steam copy! For personal experience I can confirm that the NA Steam codes of DoA5LR work also for redeeming the game on an European profile, so no one should hesitate to partecipate =)

Last edited:

Chapstick

I wonder if you could do some kind of people's vote. Like once the deadline has closed, post all the entries anonymously (so there isn't any bias) and then have the community vote. Not sure how many would actually do it tho lol

synce

I wonder if you could do some kind of people's vote. Like once the deadline has closed, post all the entries anonymously (so there isn't any bias) and then have the community vote. Not sure how many would actually do it tho lol

This sounds better although someone will definitely cheat... So it's either fraud votes or biased votes ;p

Chapstick

idk if I like the new rule, you can kind of scope out your competition beforehand and then try to do something better. Or posting something similar to someone else will look like you're copying them.

WAZAAAAA

Feels good to be first!

Raidou: GIVE ME THE TORN SKY BLAST TECHNIQUE!
Ayane: HAYATE DON'T
Hayate: *USES TORN SKY BLAST ON RAIDOU*
Hayate clearly not the brightest in the village, lol
BePE29f.png

Changed from this, just saying
qGzlVnb.png

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

Fuck it I'm not removing my entry if that's true, everyone disregard the theme, human beings are part of the animal kingdom anyway

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Fuck it I'm not removing my entry if that's true, everyone disregard the theme, human beings are part of the animal kingdom anyway

Don't worry, there is not a certain theme anymore. :) When Mr.Wah updated Kwon's contest to an official Freestepdodge photo contest, even with a price, the rules were also updated.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD