The Music thread.

Dark-truth

Hey guys, this is the music thread, here you can post any songs you like as long as the music video appropriate, if the music video is inappropriate please use the Lyric videos of that song.

I guess i'll start. Here are 2 Songs i like:
"will you take me" by Exid
"whistle" by blackpink

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ye-yeah!!!! Give me a sec, I'm about to hijack the DJ booth!! ☆_☆

HURTIN' VIBE!☆

Also Brad, let's post in spoilers so it won't slow down the site for anyone. :) And in case anyone is wondering, yeah Brad got permission from Mr. Wah to make the thread, I was included in the private message.

NA NA NA COME ON! This song just screams pure awesome masochism...♡_♡ Dat bridge tho....
This song makes me feel....idk, I've been feeling down lately and this song just speaks to me for some reason :-(

CUZ GIRL YOU WORTH IT!! This brings out my inner masochist...
BOOM BADOOM BOOM BOOM BADOOM BOOM BASS!! This was my song in 8th grade ♡_♡

This song has a sick beat♡ Kilo sucks ass, just skip to 1:38. Cupcakke saved the song, the guy can't rap worth nothing

Last edited:

Uncle_T

Lmao, I actually like the first two songs. I had another song in mind but it was very sexual and disturbing with a weird beat.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is a cover from an anime I started watching. Absolutely love the song, and LeeAndLie makes it even better.
That's nice! I loved it, it was so beautiful and gave me goosebumps! ☆_☆ I'm about to go to bed but here's an anime song I love:
It's from Hyouka, a friend suggested the show to me, I'll forever love this song, it makes me happy and peaceful....sigh...

ATTENTION:
And guys, PLEASE put your songs in spoilers, it'll slow down and lag the site for users if you just post raw videos. Please use spoilers :)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone play Dance Dance Revolution? Here's some songs I love with a passion:

One of my all time favorites! This gives me insta-goosebumps!

Love this song, I'm not happy but it makes me feel good whenever I feel down

Like this one since I'm mixed with Mexican and it makes me hungry for some tacos and burritos

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

OMG YES! DDR is amazing. :D I used to play it everytime I went on holiday since the place I went had an arcade with a big DDR machine. I've also listen to the music just off youtube for years and some of the ones I just love are these -

sha-ra-ra sha-ra-ra hana kouji

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
UGHHH!! Those three songs you put down are some I love too!!!☆ I always played Kimono Princess especially, I bought DDR: Hottest Party 3 for wii and would legit fail at the song, but I loved it. XD And do you need a site where you can download game songs free? Here's one I use, I download all my Tekken tracks and other VG music from it:
http://downloads.khinsider.com

Oh and here's one song I love, Sia can sing her heart out, the choreography and the way she hits those high notes really made my heart strings snap...

Jadeinchains

I love chandelier by Sia too! The music video is great as well. There's so many DDR songs that I love that I couldn't list them all but I know Butterfly is one of the classics!

Also If I was to say one of my favorite groups it would definitely have to be Perfume, Not only do I love their songs but the music videos are amazing and the concerts are insane and the choreography is incredible! :D

YBNDM

Never played Dance Dance Revoulution, but those songs are good!

I'm sorry, I just love LeeAndLie. Dx

Katy Perry's new single. Not my favourite but she still slays the game!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Perfume is definitely a group I'll be looking up their performances and songs were great! And I like Rise by Katy Perry too, I'm happy she's finally working on her new album, I was wondering where she was.

Pssst! Don't tell em...

This song is just....ugh, I wish she wasn't a one hit wonder, this was awesome when it came out a year ago. Normally I'm not a fan of Fetty Wap but his verse and part of the song was actually very good

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's a few more songs I was listening to today:

Forgive all the dance and electronic elements, I'm a big fan of dance music. XD These songs I heard from the game franchise Just Dance, I used to play all day trying to get the 5 stars on my favorite songs. The superbass dancer and one other dancer from an African song on Just dance 2 were my favorite coaches

Jadeinchains

Here's some of the music I've been listening to today, These are totally different from the Perfume songs I posted before.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD