The Music thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Favorite songs 8)
OHHHHH, Got some Kendrick Lamar, Renegade, D.O.C., and Big K.R.IT. in da mix!!
giphy.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Since this is a non-videogame music related thread, I'll assume music from TV shows, movies, and the like are allowed right? If so...

Here are a few samples of music extensions I have available in my channel which you may or may not overlooked. The full version of the music extensions are in their respective video descriptions:

Theme of "Voltron: Defender of the Universe" ~ Dale Schacker, Jon Petersen

Theme of "Heathcliff" ~ Noam Kaniel

[Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture] Oh Angel ~ Warren Stanyer

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yep, anything music related is allowed, and nice tracks! I think the fatal fury Oh Angel song is my favorite, it has a cool 90s vibe that drew me in

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Heard this song from a vine and instantly liked it! XD D took me forever to find the actual name of it so I could YT it. "I AM THE ONE DON'T WEIGHT A TON!"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
One of my absolute favorite Dragon Ball Z openings...it's cheesy, but it always give me a hype feeling:

Also like King of the DanceHall by Beenie Man, the moans in the background make it oh so much better XD

This was my favorite Lady Gaga song back in 2013...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Some more music extension samples with full 1-hour versions available in the video description:

(*) Titles marked with an asterisk are silent half-minute videos.

[Dragon Ball Z] Willpower of Light / Hikari no Willpower (Original Version) - Hironobu Kageyama

[X-Men: The Animated Series] Rising (Japanese dub, 1st opening theme) - Ambience

* Theme of "The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest" - Gary Lionelli

* [YuYu Hakusho] Smile Bomb - Mawatari Matsuko

* [Escaflowne: The Movie] Dance of Curse II - Yoko Kanno

Chaos

Black Milk from DEEEEEEEEETROOOOOOOIT!

I had to edit this post because Eminem Lose Yourself was censored.......-___-

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
To all the fans of Macross and the old-school classic movie "Do You Remember Love", I have started work on music extensions for the movie's soundtrack. Here's a few completed so far:

Eternal Love (Prologue):

Dogfighter:

The Fate of Battle, Part I:

Before the Battle:

The download links for the full 1-hour extended versions are available in the video descriptions.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Love that song!

"I'm looking for that Einstein, Wells, London, Ireland, Scotland I can idle in, south africa, and Brazil, Shut the club down, bring the bill." ☆_☆

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD