The Official NorCal Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
That's the same problem I have. I'm not really mobile. But I'll try to do whatever I can to make it to whatever. Hopefully we can see what's up after that tournament. Tournament will be good for us all to socialize.

Sixmsj

I got a car, so rides aren't a big deal as long as I get gas money and reasonable distances..

CrimsonCJ

Is there a possible spot for NorCal players to meet up at regularly(every 2 weeks, or once a month) to play DOA? This could be good to get used to playing offline more competitively and possibly get more people into the game.
Would love to try, though I'm not that that close right now. This month in particular, I probably have to wait for San Jose in Dec. But in the near future I bet I could make some half-month regular time, as I plan on moving soon.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
@Sixmsj. I wish I still lived in Hayward still lol. Crimson, where you plan on moving to?

So is anyone trying to hook up a ride all the way down to Vallejo? I'll even throw in 30$ for gas if it means I can make it to this. I got you. <3

Sixmsj

So is anyone trying to hook up a ride all the way down to Vallejo? I'll even throw in 30$ for gas if it means I can make it to this. I got you. <3
I would but it's a monstrous drive and costs quite a bit of money and time. Hayward to American Canyon is 45+ miles, so that's 90 miles both ways. Hayward to San Jose is about 30 miles so that's 60 miles both ways. That's a combined 150 miles. That 30$ covers the gas but I'd be driving for 2+ hours. :(
@Sixmsj. I wish I still lived in Hayward still lol. Crimson, where you plan on moving to?
Where do you live? We can make something happen.

Also if you guys got an Xbox, be sure to add me on Live. I lag sometimes (roommates) but I got a good connection mostly.

L History L

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Where do you live? We can make something happen.

Also if you guys got an Xbox, be sure to add me on Live. I lag sometimes (roommates) but I got a good connection mostly.

L History L

I live in Pittsburg. Also I no longer have a 360. When I get a new one I plan on getting DOA for it, though.

Look up the train schedule. Might be a little more expensive but nonetheless efficient.

Looked up the schedule, my best option is taking BART at Richmond going to Hayward. I might do this but I don't know how I'd get to the venue from there. I never rode BART before so how will I know when to stop so I don't miss Hayward lol. Sorry Noob question. :oops:

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't know how to catch the bart either. Even though I have in the past. So it would be good info to send.

Sixmsj

The bart is extremely easy and self explanatory. There are two hayward stations, they announce it right before they stop to it so you have plenty of time to leave. If you somehow miss the 2 hayward stations (lol), the last one is in fremont and it stops there. If you can make it to Hayward, I'll pick you up and we'll go to SJ together.

There's a map of the bart inside the bart too so you know exactly where you're going at all times.

The other option is to go to fremont and transfer to train to SJ.

I live in Pittsburg. Also I no longer have a 360. When I get a new one I plan on getting DOA for it, though.

Yeah that sucks, I play on a 360 stick so it's a no go. :(

NukNuks

Looked up the schedule, my best option is taking BART at Richmond going to Hayward. I might do this but I don't know how I'd get to the venue from there. I never rode BART before so how will I know when to stop so I don't miss Hayward lol. Sorry Noob question. :oops:
On December 1st the Capitol Corridor train leaves from Hayward to San Jose at 9:53am and arrives at 10:48am. The next train from Hayward to San Jose leaves 12:53pm and arrives at 1:48pm. Venue is about 2 miles from the train station.

AegisOrnus

I really want to do some regular offline stuff. I live in Mountain View now and I have a job (Yay, I'm not homeless anymore and I have something of an income) so I can afford to take Caltrain around the bay. If anyone's planning some offline sessions related to tournaments or otherwise, please let me know. I just want to play someone that happens to be sitting next to me for a change.

CrimsonCJ

I really want to do some regular offline stuff. I live in Mountain View now and I have a job (Yay, I'm not homeless anymore and I have something of an income) so I can afford to take Caltrain around the bay. If anyone's planning some offline sessions related to tournaments or otherwise, please let me know. I just want to play someone that happens to be sitting next to me for a change.
Planning on heading to the event in San Jose on the first of December? We're all hoping for a big turn out there, obviously.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD