The Official SoCal DOA Thread

ChampTang

I would love ot have both but I didn't pre order NG3 or got the collector's for 360. So, I don't have DOA5 demo on it.

We're planning to host a monday night casuals starting June 25th. If there's interest I can make sure to have at least one set up of DOA4 for sure.

June 25th
7pm - midnight
free to play. No fee at all

I'll post more info later today. But it be great to get the people together.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If a date, venue, and time is required. Again, submit an event in our event calendar so more people might be notified and it's easier to keep track of the information.

ikodomo

I guess the meet up didn't quite pan out. Other than that, is anybody here going to Anime Expo and bringing in DOA 4 or the DOA 5 alpha demo for everyone to play?

Tenren

i wish, I wont be out there untill July 10th. But after I do Ill try and get some stuff going.

finally out here, with comic-con going on this week, not sure if I will be doing anything else lol

ok back from the dead we was wondering if people want to start getting together. I know SD has a few get together

MeanMrMustard

Hello everyone, I live in the Victorville/High Desert area. I'll probably be moving back to the Inland Empire area though next summer, or maybe even norcal. If you guys want DOA5 and Wednesday Night Fights when it comes out, we'll need at least around 16 people to come consistently. Let's try to make it happen!

Tenren

Hello everyone, I live in the Victorville/High Desert area. I'll probably be moving back to the Inland Empire area though next summer, or maybe even norcal. If you guys want DOA5 and Wednesday Night Fights when it comes out, we'll need at least around 16 people to come consistently. Let's try to make it happen!
would love to have doa at WNF. I know we have a few players in SoCal so I think the 16 would be easy but then again they have to come out

Keylay

I lived in Corona for a few years. Way better than where I live now. Is anyone else near the IE?

Why did you move to Victorville? I pass through there on my way to Vegas. It looks...

Anyway, I'd go to WNF if they had DOA5 and I would drag my cousin. He's always wanted to go to play Marvel. They already announced their schedule and DOA5 isn't on it.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/08/20/wed...al-regionals-moves-to-january-18th-20th-2013/

Hopefully they give it some time when DOA5 releases.

ChampTang

Gameplay at Long Beach will be having a launch tournament for DOA5 so 9/24.

Hope everyone can make it since there will be a lot of people there that can potentially get into the scene and stuff

Tenren

well if I dont go to season beating then i head there. Still broke as shit from moving here so we will see

Keylay

I should be able to go for the launch tournamnet. I wonder if there are any other places having a launch tournament as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD