The Official SoCal DOA Thread

ikodomo

I just got the game at 10:00 am today and they had about 6 xbox 360 copies and 3 ps3 copies left. Thank You Gameplay.

ikodomo

let us know how the game is when you get a chance
Day 1: Finished story mode in about 3 hours or less. Took longer than expected since I wanted to complete the bonus missions as well which unlock titles. I thought the story was a bit boring except for certain character scenes.
So far i've unlocked 6 outfits so far for Mila by doing time attack and arcade mode. I haven't tried survival yet, but I bet you can unlock costumes as well in that mode. However, it would take much longer. After I'm done unlocking costumes for Mila, its on to Hitomi
I've tried to play online, but so far no one is playing game after waiting for 30 min in "search mode".

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Anyone here ever hear of a place called Triple Crown? It's a TCG Card Shop/Vender in Anaheim. I've been told by a friend that they have a 360 set up there. I plan on going there for Yugioh locals from time to time since more people I know go there for tournaments.

I brought this up because it may be possible to play DOA5 up there if anyone would be interested.

ikodomo

Anyone here ever hear of a place called Triple Crown? It's a TCG Card Shop/Vender in Anaheim. I've been told by a friend that they have a 360 set up there. I plan on going there for Yugioh locals from time to time since more people I know go there for tournaments.

I brought this up because it may be possible to play DOA5 up there if anyone would be interested.
I'm interested. Let me know if something goes over there like a gathering or tournament.

ikodomo

hmm. Can;t think of one in the top of my head right now. Let me know if you can find a location

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD